The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Article submission working or not?

When you say article submission what do you mean exactly ? Could you show examples of the articles and the locations of which they have been submitted ?

The fact you mention Keyword improvement am i right in assuming you are mass submitting articles using anchored links and not branded ?

Things to remember after the the last couple of years Algorthym updates are that your content needs to be of qaulity not quantity, if you are submitting below par content to places like Article directories on a mass scale then its likely your leading your self down the wrong path.

Feel free to post up some links to a couple of the articles you have submitted, i would be more than happy to advise as to what the issue is.

According to me, Article submission is one of the best off-page method. High quality, unique articles are valuable in driving traffic for your website and also help to develop the search engine ranking.

Article submission works but only quality content. You can check it through Google Webmaster Tool.

Webmaster tools->Search Traffic->Link to your site

If article directories where you submit articles are in the list means google counted backlinks from those directories.

Article submission is still the effective method of link building and you can get quality incoming links from it but for this you have to choose right article directories . Avoid those article submission website which are doing link farming and try to get backlink from high PR article submission webistes like ezinearticles, hubpages

Article submission is one of the best off-page method. High quality, unique articles are valuable in driving traffic for your website you just have to submit it on high page rank website and also see to it that you are posting unique article on each website i m sure your keyword rank will get better i am using same tactic for my website

Article submission always work, but check your article content and that website which you post check domain authority and page rank may be it is less then keywords not improve. If article is approved then that approved URL you can do social bookmarking defiantly keywords improved.

If we will submit one article to many other arcticle submission sites then this will wrong way and we cannnot expect good result in google search engine. so always post one article on one article submission site..

banners
Back