The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Article Spinner to Avoid Duplicate Content

when it comes to article writing, don't worry about duplicate content, you can submit your article to hundreds of article directories, your article will get indexed many times from those sites, and you'll be getting some traffic from those sites. Submit your articles to as many article directories as you can find.

Agreed, this ends the discussion.

Instead of wasting your money on article spinners, invest your money into article submitters.

i spin my articles though i have read articles to prove that duplicate content is not as bad as we thought it is. maybe i'm being paranoid but i'd rather not risk not getting the traffic i'm aiming for in any of my sites.

i also make sure that my spun articles are human readable and not more than 30% of the original. it's a hassle but as long as it works for me, that's fine!

It is okay to use any software, as long it could enhanc your effiency and won't go against G or any other SEs' rules. But as far as i see although article spinning may allow the writer to avoid detection from duplicate content checkers, automated spinning produces pages that are of poor quality for humans to read since true synonyms are scarce in language. The software is likely to corrupt the meaning of the text by indiscriminate exchanging of words.

ooh, you haven't seen the result of my article spinner! it's totally human readable. the flow of paragraph construction will make you think that that the article was rewritten totally. even the keywords in each paragraph are kept intact! one clue - it's not an automated synonym changing software. there's some work involved but i can crank out hundreds or even thousands of articles for each spin.

MI
Back