The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Article re-writing, spinning and submitting

You are welcome. That is what we are here for, so that more people can make money online and become better internet marketers.

We are waiting on your success story! :)

not really, it is always quality, and then if you can produce quality with quantity, then you have a winner.

Anything less is not acceptable and will cause trouble.

Yes, I also believe the same way. Badly spun articles could greatly affect your online reputation and this is not a good thing especially if you want to promote something over your site. I always go for quality, and I just have to submit twice a week with the submissions site so I have the amount of time to do my research to make sure the quality of my submission.

Using an article writer does not necesarily mean you will not do anything but then yo can get things done faster by easily finding the synonyms and keywords for the article you are writing. This helps you to rewrite various version of the same article which you can submit to various directories

I take pride in writing my own stuff..... why compete with others doing the same as you, you have a brain for thinking and fingers for typing..... get using them!!

I am looking at ?the content solution? (re-write, spin) and ?article post robot? (for submitting). If used properly these tools look very beneficial. Can anyone remark on the use of these programs? Does anyone have suggestions for other article re-write, spinner and submitter software type programs? Thanks!

I highly recommend doing the spinning yourself.

If you change just 30 - 35% of an article, you can usually submit it to the same site and get approved.

Patrick

Jcorkern,

When you say to reuse your title, I am confused. I have tried to use my keyword in different ways in my title, but they never place as did my first article which is on the front page of google. Am I doing something wrong? I don't understand why. Do you have to place them in a certain order, like keyword first then whatever else you are adding, or whatever else you are adding and then keyword:confused:

Thanks;)

JCorken is right.
Almost all my article titles START with my keyword.

But do not lose hope!
Page rank, SEO, Google and your customers are incredibly finicky.

What is page one today may not even have half the interest tomorrow.

Use your keyword early in the title, early (I like to lead off with it) in the first sentence, and then 1-1.5% for EZA in the body, and as your clickable text link in your resource box.

This has worked well for me to hit page one.

I am looking at “the content solution” (re-write, spin) and “article post robot” (for submitting). If used properly these tools look very beneficial. Can anyone remark on the use of these programs? Does anyone have suggestions for other article re-write, spinner and submitter software type programs? Thanks!

This software may help you massarticlecontrol.com

So, what are your thoughts on publishing my old ezine articles to articlebase,goarticles and those who do not require that they be the only site it is submitted to, only that you are the owner of the material. Do the backlinks you create in those directories give you any boost?

What are the cons?

One thing I have learned since I first started marketing is to always change up my articles before submitting to any other submission site. When I did not change them, I had lost ranking on the original and had never even seen my other article.

Since then I write an original everytime but also tend to spin 1 article off of it by using this great tool and change it at least 40-45%. The abundance of synonyms and antonyms was amazing. Once I do this, I then place the original and my spun article into the dupefree pro to see how much of a percentage this has changed.

I have found by doing this last step I can change up my article even more and raise it up to around 70% which has been ranking extremely well.

This technique of course may not work for everyone, but I sure find it works great for me;)

I purchased an article spinning software called Llama Spin and it is pure junk! The people I bought it from claimed to give support but they don't! I think the best thing to do is create my own content. Or pay someone else to write articles for me.

I would agree that if you write your own content that you can spin it as many times as you like. The whole idea is to get clean original content and with many spinners you are rewriting each sentence to make several articles completely unique. My 2 bits.

The whole idea is to get clean original content and with many spinners you are rewriting each sentence to make several articles completely unique.

Hardly. By definition, a spun article is not even close to "completely unique" or even "partially unique". It's the same article with slightly different wording. And while it may get you some backlinks and perhaps some traffic, it's value to the net or to the consumer is zero.

MI
Back