The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Article Marketing and SEO. The Super Advantages of Articles

I think you're right Lexis. There was a time, not all that long ago, I posted to the article sites. Everything was correct.
  1. Article subject
  2. Format
  3. Resource box
Everything looked pretty good. I did a "Dupe" check a couple of months later and found a lot of my stuff posted. That part is ok. It got sticky real quick when I tracked a couple of the articles and found what you are talking about.

"Stealing" is an ugly word but that's what happens on the net I guess.

I still create articles, but I use them for my own sites and not the hot LZ's for article thieves.

The net is still a great place to be. Right? :cool:

RT...

I'm using somebody who has article you can use, but you have to rewrite them up to like 25% and do this 3 times for each article. Is this still effective?

I'm using somebody who has article you can use, but you have to rewrite them up to like 25% and do this 3 times for each article. Is this still effective?

If you're going to take the time to rewrite someone else's article, you might as well write one yourself. At least that way you know it's your own hard work.

Articles do work, it is a main staple of effective SEO. Read the stats i posted in this thread for a 3 month old client here http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...advertise-your-business-free-3.html#post21751

Anyone who is worried about a few theives are worried for nothing, you can not stop it, the internet is a numbers game, play the numbers and win, or come up with reasons not to succeed. It is all about choices.

As far as dup content. you need to read this thread and read about dup content. The link to it is in the 3rd post on this page http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...e-optimization-super-advantages-articles.html

Article writing gives an advantage wrt SEO. But how many times...in fact in how many directories it could be submitted without any changes. Just a simple copy and paste.

The service i use distributes to about 1,200 places. This gives you a good diversity of links from different IP addresses which is also a factor the search engines consider with ranking.

Too many links from one IP address lowers the value of the links also. The more diversity the better.

I even make sure the directories that publish my articles get bookmarks to the page to build pr to that page on the directory. This will make sure that the article is not taken from the directory.

Article directories remove articles in 6 to 18 months to save space, but if your article has a pr1 or 2, they will not remove it. Would you remove a page with PR??

Once your articles are published, digg them and ask a few friends to digg them also, you can use any social bookmarking service to this. Most articles can build pr to the page with just a half dozen bookmark links. And then you have a quality link that will stay forever with pr.

I know, some do not want to build links to article directories, but this helps you and the directory. so it is a win/win situation for everyone.

Just another trick that helps a lot.

MI
Back