The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Are You use DropBox ?

lokiys

Get your fix Ninja!
If you're not already using Dropbox, I have to ask: What are you waiting for? This popular service lets you easily sync files between computers, share with them others, and create backups. Best of all, it integrates so seamlessly with Windows -- and other platforms -- that you're barely even aware that you're using it. This program is a must-have for anyone who needs to make their files readily available to multiple users or computers.

Dropbox requires users to create an account; the service provides users with 2 GB of space for free, but paid upgrades are available if you need more. Also there is possible to invite friends to sign up for free DropBox account and you and your friend will get additional free space up to 16 GB :)

Click on link bellow and sign up to DropBox for getting first additional FREE 500 MB that mean you will have 2,5 GB of free space at the beginning.

Make sure you use my given link otherwise you won't get additional FREE space...

I've used Dropbox to hold a free ebook. I posted the link to it on my blogger blog, works great.

Meanwhile, there are many alternatives to Dropbox.
Already Google Drive provides 5 GB web storage - for free.

Others with 5 GB for free:
Amazon Cloud Drive
box
cubby
copy
iCloud
iDrive
OpenDrive
Strato HiDrive
SugarSync
Wikiupload
Wuala

more than 5 GB (for free):
SkyDrive (7 GB)
Bitcasa (10 GB)
Telecom Cloud (25 GB),

free 50 GB:
ADrive
Mega

500 GB for free:
DepositFiles
Uploadstation

even 2 TB (chargeable):
Cloudly (17 €/month)

The Internet is a quickly changing medium.
Who knows what will be available for free in one year?!

Good for us :)

I use Dropbox constantly, its a great service. Works really well when getting files to/from my clients, and when I'm moving from place to place. Managed to get that sweet promo for using the app on an Android phone - so now I'm to 52 GB of space on it :D

I've used Dropbox for years and have it on all of my devices. Best service of it's kind IMO.

I love Dropbox. I used Google Drive as well but only for docs and spreadsheets. Dropbox for everything else.

I've been using google drive up until i read where they admitted in court that nothing on any of your google accounts is private. Working with Dropbox now...

DropBox is great, and you'll be doing yourself and others a favor (in the form of free additional space) if you use referrals for your sign up! I generally prefer DropBox over the competition because it's well built and easy to use - plus many of my friends have it and it's really easy to quickly create a shared folder to swap files.

banners
Back