The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are you looking for your Landing Pages to be cleaned

bindaas

affiliate
Hey Guys, i have started a service to clean landing pages for Affiliates starting $15/landers.

I am an Affiliate but negative ROI make me stopped running camps so i have started this service to gain some capital so i can run campaigns again.

I can also RIP landing pages from spytools like i have Anstrex and Adperiscope subscription.
If you or your friend looking for a Landing Cleaning service or a VA please let me know.

Sorry if i have posted this post in wrong thread. please move to the right thread.

Thank you AffiliateFix.

What do you *clean*?
All my landing pages use PHP or Nginx (webserver) redirection links.
I work hard designing web page layouts and writing copy.
Copyright theft is illegal and an unethical business practice.

Do you own work, have some pride ...

^^ Lol.

Reinvent the wheel vs. use what works. Hmm. Tough decision Graybeard. It's a standard practice in affiliate marketing.

This is true I remember seeing one FB post inwhich a guru stole and used one of his students courses. I do however wish everyone was a little be more creative and used there own original works (This could be said about the movie and music industry as well).

This is a sleazy business sometime -- if you want to spend your time copying and thieving from each other --good luck to you.

Look, their isn't a note that has not been played but when you use another person's copyright song -- you pay a royalty or you will get sued. What's the difference? Swiping copy or creatives in AM is just petty theft and not worth the price of an attorney and a lawsuit (usually).

You want to be a thief and a scumbag maybe you can get elected president but you are still a thief and a scumbag -- that doesn't change. I have worked both sides of this -- I once sold oil well partnerships (30+ years ago) dry holes , money in our pockets -- but is wasn't theft or fraud -- we actually drilled a well :p The investors got the write off -- but it wasn't petty or small money ;)

MI
Back