The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
I find it very hard to switch off now

Oh, lordy, that's a tough one. The mind gets revved up and doesn't want to stop. Plus, it's kind of addictive.

Since I mostly retired and not on the computer nearly as much, I find it's better but it's still hard sometimes to find the "off" switch to my brain. :D

Now, I put either a fireplace or reiki YT video on my bedroom TV while reading in bed for 1/2 hour to an hour or more, depending on how tired my eyes are. Don't really pay attention to the screen, but for some reason, I find a fireplace cozy just knowing it's there. Then TV off, lights out and most of the time, I fall asleep pretty quickly.

The white page (book, not e-book) and not looking at a (blue light) screen seems to be somewhat helpful and the muted, serene video is relaxing. I get the ambiance without the noise and my attention is on my book, not the screen. Sometimes, I read without a video, which is bliss if my mind is going a hundred miles an hour. It just all kinds of bring down the mental activity. A good story/book can grab you and draw you in. The brain switches gears. Then the challenge is to stop thinking about the book or story. :D

It probably helps that my bed is very comfortable. Although, I have yet to find a pillow I can say that about.

I don't really think that it is important for costumer experience whether the user is left or right handed. People get used to some kind of format or template, so, the total experience matters more.

Netherlands 13.23%
Netherlands has the highest percentage ,, that's interesting ..
Since Azgold has both a son and a sister who are left-handed, then it's definitely genetic ..
Wait, I'll go search for this .. I have some free time any ways ..
What?? I'd be interested to know what one of those would look like, LOL.
Maybe something like this???? But I think this can be used fo both hands
51pgey5TIvL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

I also use the mouse with my right hand, even if I'm left-handed. I think it's more convenient.
Interesting!!
Do you think a left-hand mouse would be more comfortable??

- Samira

Interested to know online shopping experience of left-handed people (10%) in right-hand dominated (90%) market
  1. Are there best and worst websites for left-handed people?
  2. It's left-handed UX getting better or worse?
  3. What apps or special features we can use to make your left hand browsing easier?
  4. Did you use niche 'left-handed' websites with right-handed navigation and want to strangle someone?
  5. Anything else problem or solution about left-handed online shopping?
I will use your answers to make better accessibility for my customers, optional left or right navigation in 2021 on all my sites
I am right-handed and I never thought really that this can make a difference when it comes to general experience on the web, but when you put it this way, it makes me think about it. Maybe it's really different experience and we need to adjust our strategies according to it.

I am right-handed and I never thought really that this can make a difference when it comes to general experience on the web, but when you put it this way, it makes me think about it. Maybe it's really different experience and we need to adjust our strategies according to it.
Same here!
By the way! I think there are many left and right hand preferences but we don't pay attention to.. they are always default set for the right handed people, for example the /One hand mode/

- Samira

banners
Back