The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Are you killling it with Pinterest ?

kjrocker

Get your fix Ninja!
Hey guys just wanted to ask how many of you are making money with pinterest ? if you are not making any money get started now!! So the basic idea behind making killing is join Pintrest ofcourse and than check out what pictures are pinned in their respective categories , Once you find out all you need to do is create blog you may use blogger for this purpose and start publishing those pictures on your blogger posts now in next step all you will need to do is to pin those pictures on pintrest and drive traffic to your blog where you will have banners for CPA Offers(make sure they are related to category) already installed ...

Remember Consistency is the key here so you need to keep on posting as much as Possible ..

Other than that you can also pin direct images from cpa offer landing pages and that works great too ...

Hope this post will help you guys to make some money ;)

Amazon works best with this method :p

Im testing Pinterest with some email submits.So far i got some clicks on my offers but no conversions.But its all good since im in the testing mode and im trying to learn what works in there.

One i find something that works i will post it here on cpafix too :)

Im a complete novice to Pininterest - i couldn't even tell you how you go viral? Anyone like to inform me?

I have been told that coupon type offers are doing well on it.
yea they do lets say for example best buy gift card type offers work very well .. Other than that can you imagine how many men would like to click on pictures with cleavage ? lol seriously sometimes i think if there was no cleavage .. how would aff marketers promote dating than ? :p

Im a complete novice to Pininterest - i couldn't even tell you how you go viral? Anyone like to inform me?

lets say i share a picture on my Pininterest board you like it so you pin it hence it will be shown on your pin board in this way pictures go viral on Pininterest ...

I've heard a lot of hoopla about pinterest myself but have not yet got involved, would love to hear more from people who are making money with it.

I have joined this week to pinterest but still no conversion but i'm still working to make more trust to pinterest and working so safe to make more conversions in safe mode(stay so far for banned accounts) and i guess as you said maybe amazon give more percentage than email submits offers....nothing new at this moment.

Pinterest has already become a spammer's paradise and most users have realized that clicking on a picture will take you through someone's affiliate link to some product. Beats the very aim with which Pinterest was started - that of sharing pictures of interest, not of promoting products so that you can make money.

Pinterest has already become a spammer's paradise and most users have realized that clicking on a picture will take you through someone's affiliate link to some product. Beats the very aim with which Pinterest was started - that of sharing pictures of interest, not of promoting products so that you can make money.

And so were twitter and Facebook , they were created to provide a platform to people where they can share and connect with each other..

banners
Back