The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Are you also shocked by the price of Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is controlled by a VERY small group of people, so no it's not shocking to me at all. It could go to a 100 million or zero.

Two major threats are quantum computing (which could easily hack/steal 25% of all Bitcoin) and the Tether timebomb (which will undermine almost everything related to crypto when they get busted). The Tether rabbit hole is extremely deep and dark, but fun to explore.

The reason you don't hear about this much is because most of the crypto news outlets are run by diehard fans of these assets.

Other than that Bitcoin is an asset that has value because people collectively believe and agreed it has value. Just like the US Dollar. Both of them are nothing more than a collection of zeros and ones on a computer (and in case of the dollar an extra piece of paper which is just a fancy IOU).

Well, the US Dollar may be 'fiat' but it is backed by the real assets of the nation. As is any national *fiat* currency or the euro. A settlement currency.
upload_2021-1-25_13-24-3.png

Let's see what happens in a few months? I did miss a speculative opportunity however. I am still waiting for Bitcoin derivative trading. Then it's a NADEX binary bet :p The volatility is excellent --what's the price of 'air' today?

It didn't nearly shock me. I predicted that the price of bitcoin will rise rapidly in 2021, and I am happy about it. I already have 1.1 bitcoins on my wallet link and I understand that if I sell them, I can use the money to buy a car. in today's world, bitcoin is a good investment, and I advise everyone in the 21st century to start earning just like that. I am sure that you will achieve great success

Last edited:
Only thing that shocks me about Bitcoin is all these people who can't access millions of dollars worth of Bitcoin because they lost a password, seems like a major flaw --> I don't blame people for losing their password, blame the technology (humans are and have always been prone to error)

If I had choice of buying Bitcoin or solid gold bars (in my vault, not someone else's), it's not even remotely close decision, in fact I'd by guns, ammo, dried food, gas, oil or any other physical survival asset over Bitcoin

gold-1013618_1280.jpg

I have been interested in cryptocurrency for a long time, and I believe that it is now the most promising direction for investment and stock speculation. I have been trading on the exchange myself for some time, but I can't say that I have achieved any success. I have found myself a Telegram channel where signals for buying and selling cryptocurrencies are broadcasted and I have earned good money on it. I advise everyone who is interested in Binance Pump signals to read the article and subscribe to the channel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why focusing only on those three? I feel like Tether is really worth it, after some years, you'd regret not buying it in this price
Screenshot - 04_12_2021 , 13_58_45.png

- Samira

Last edited:
The reason you don't hear about this much is because most of the crypto news outlets are run by diehard fans of these assets.
"the greater fool ..." what I see as a possible is that big money or big stakeholders (miners) play pump and dump one day.
Also, there are no market makers or market limits in digital coins.
But so far this has not occurred.

As far as hacking goes, LOL; digital wallets can be breached. Blockchain is very secure but is anonymous to an identifying string.

No, just give me your $100 and I give you back $40 in a few weeks :p
Ok
but you have to manually write thousands of product descriptions for me
and make sure they are ranked in the top 1-3 on Google
for high volume transactional keyword searches
from customers in my target demographic

it isn't looking good for that market this year, although some governments like China have created their own versions.

There is more fallout to come.

Market Crash Falling GIF by Jæn

SPAMMER SPAMMERSPAMMERSPASPAMMER
SPAMMERSPAMMERMMERSPAMMESSPAMMERPAMMERSPAMMER
SPAMMERSPAMMERSPAMMERRSPAMMERSPAMMERMMERSPAMMESS
PAMMERPAMMERSPAMMERSPAMMERSPAMMERSPAMMERR

banners
Back