The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are you addicted to Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
fancy I really don't have any tips. I just know that I need money more than I do FB games and friends. The money is the part that drags me away from FB. Plus with all of the new stuff they keep adding to the games it takes so long to load them with my internet connection. It is much easier for me these days to stay away. I actually went and played a level of Candy Crush Saga yesterday. I wanted to see what all of the hype was about. Can you say boring? I made it through one board and it was taking forever to load the second one so I said forget it. Good luck to you.

That's how I felt too. Facebook can be a huge waste of time. Simply staring at the homepage can take hours, it's strangely addicting, you just keep doing it even though you're bored. A better way to spend all that time is by devoting it to freelancing jobs. About the games, I find them very annoying! They are very addictive and once you start you'll be stuck! I remember playing Criminal Case for over 2 hours few days back, and at the end of it felt very pissed off at myself. :p

That's how I felt too. Facebook can be a huge waste of time. Simply staring at the homepage can take hours, it's strangely addicting, you just keep doing it even though you're bored. A better way to spend all that time is by devoting it to freelancing jobs. About the games, I find them very annoying! They are very addictive and once you start you'll be stuck! I remember playing Criminal Case for over 2 hours few days back, and at the end of it felt very pissed off at myself. :p

Now I do get stuck sometimes on FB seeing what all of my coupon queens are posting about freebies, sales and such. I try to keep up with as many freebies as I can but I have to remind myself to behave. I have not played Criminal Case. Please don't tell me that it is one of those find the object games. I get addicted to those.

My fiance is, she can't go five minutes without checking her account. I was upset once over the death of my nan and she cuddled me to console me and I could hear her tapping away on her phone as she was checking her account over my shoulder.

Personally I have found Facebook to be an unwanted diversion when it comes to making money online, I have now removed it from my phone and always log out so I am not tempted to check as often as I might.

No, I could not care less about facebook, I know some that are though(addicted that is). I have had this discussion with friends and they all seem to defend facebook vigorously. Personally I think it's a waste of time and waaaaay too many people camp on site and make Zuckerburg rich, now he wants to charge people to send messages too? He's worth millions! My motto is: Don't get greedy.

I was when I was younger but now I really only check it a few times a week. I have just lost interest. Facebook is clouded with ads, irrelevant stories and annoying status updates from far too many people from my clogged up friends list.

Whеn yоu аrе аddiсtеd tо Fасеbооk, yоu gаin thе knоwlеdgе оf whаt yоur асquаintаnсеs(nоt thе sаmе аs friеnds) аrе dоing(inсluding whеrе аrе thе dining оut аnd shit) аnd yоu gеt tо stаlk thоsе girls whоm yоu nеvеr hаd thе strеngth tо аррrоасh оthеrwisе аnd/оr thе оnеs yоu hаvе nеvеr еvеn mеt. Сорy linеs frоm а fаmоus sоng оr quоtе, рut it оn аs а сарtiоn tо оnе оf yоur DР's tаkеn аt а рrеmium lосаtiоn аnd еnjоy thе likеs аnd соmmеnts. Thеsе аrе thе реrks оf а Fасеbооk-аddiсtеd соmmоnеr.

How many of you are addicted to facebook and earning on the facebook...honest replies are always appreciated.....just wondering want to see how people respond to this question...

I waste so much time scrolling through the nonsense on Facebook that I become bored, and repeat the process all over again. My wife, however, is addicted to social media. I've seen her wake up in the middle of the night and immediately grab her phone and start scrolling through the newsfeed, just to fall right back asleep. I've talked to her about it and she has definitely cut her usage down a lot, but it's still slightly concerning. :eek:

I girl I know was not addicted to facebook per se, but to those games like the farm one. She wasted incredibly amounts of time harvesting virtual lettuce. That was a monumental waste of time, not because it was a game, gaming once in a while is important so you can kick back and relax, but because the thing wasn't even fun anymore, the whole thing was more like a chore than an actual game. This girls was going trough some dark times in her life, so maybe that was like an escape mechanism but it was just like alcohol, it made you forget for a while but when you came back to reality you just wasted time and felt worse.

Luckily she was able to move past that, plus I don't think those games even exist anymore, they used to be a big craze like 8 years ago.

I consider myself somewhat lucky, because I really avoided the Facebook trend. I am not saying that it is not a great service, because certainly it is and it has a lot to offer to a lot of people out there, and it is a social movement in its own way, but I just did not get into all that much and I am thankful. I feel like I do tend to get addicted to things like this, so never really even having the chance was helpful for me.

I don't really use it to earn money, though I do post my personal website and blog posts onto my fan pages. I wouldn't necessarily classify that as monetizing on Facebook, since Facebook seems to account for a small portion of unique visitors to my site.

It is a vital part in my life, but I wouldn't say I'm addicted to it. I mainly use it to keep my far friends updated about what is going on with my life, plus promoting myself and my business of course. ;)

No!!! iam not addicted to facebook, but i treat it as source to popularize my blog and i will get latest technology, news and friends information through posts. I daily check for an maximum of halfen hour by depending upon the value of the posts.

I run some blog where I market various items for eBay and though not a full time job when am not into it am seriously browsing through my personal account to check of the new posts , pages and anything new concerning my friends.

I am addicted to Facebook. For me it's a complete package. You can connect with friends/relatives, be entertained and do business in just one platform. What more can I ask for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back