The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Are you addicted to Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuti

affiliate
How many of you are addicted to facebook and earning on the facebook...honest replies are always appreciated.....just wondering want to see how people respond to this question...

I use Facebook to keep in touch with a few close friends and I find typing easier than sending text messages. Unforunately this can lead to wasting far too much time...

When I first started using it, I was. And it seems really easy to get addicted to it. But now I just go on it from time to time.

I use Facebook almost exclusively for business purposes, as I have a couple of Facebook fan pages for my blogs which I update frequently. I do spend some time checking out various fan pages for sites that are in my niche. I find that instructive as well as enjoyable.

My personal use of Facebook is somewhat limited these days, but not from lack of interest. Facebook is extremely addicting and so sometimes I find it much easier not to start than it is to stop!

I'd like to think that I'm not addicted to Facebook, but then my girlfriend will always walk by me at my computer and comment, "Why are you always on Facebook when I walk by?" So, yeah, obviously I must be on it a lot more than I think I am, though I mostly just visit for like five minutes at a time and then quickly get back to whatever productive thing I had/should have been doing in the first place.

I don't really use it to earn money, though I do post my personal website and blog posts onto my fan pages. I wouldn't necessarily classify that as monetizing on Facebook, since Facebook seems to account for a small portion of unique visitors to my site.

But then again, I'm starting to notice a trend within Facebook that Myspace had when it was trying to be relevant: Facebook is starting to look a little too much like other social media sites, and I'm beginning to suspect that within the next couple of years people are going to be fazing out of using their Facebook accounts and moving on to the next, more relevant source of social media. Again, though, that's just my opinion.

No not at all.

Im mostly on facebook but I only use it to debate sports and chat with friends. I dont feel compelled to stay on the site, nothing else besides that attracts me to the site.

Am not really a facebook addict…but sometimes I tend to think I am. I run some blog where I market various items for eBay and though not a full time job when am not into it am seriously browsing through my personal account to check of the new posts , pages and anything new concerning my friends. Most times I do not sign out of my facebook account so whenever new posts are posted I receive an email. No way can’t I check on the new posts so I have to let down what I am doing to look at such.

I use to be addicted to it, but now i only go on there occasionally. It use to be an everyday thing with me. There is just so many different things to do on there, the most important being marketing.

I use to be addicted to FB but I decided that my time online was far more valuable working instead of playing Farmville. I do have my blog connected to it and I do promote my sites that I work on via FB as well. It has not been that helpful to me really. I do get views on my Bubblews articles via my FB group but not much for my other ventures.

Last year and the three years prior to that, I was definitely addicted to Facebook. I'm proud to say I've grown up and graduated from the slavery. I now only visit it to track my pages every three days so that my followers don't feel abandoned and so that I don't lose it as a list-building source.

I don't use Facebook for earning. As far as in general, not really. Most of my friends are married new moms so my FB feed is full of a million pics of newborns...I'd like to avoid that as much as possible.

I am addicted not really in the aspect of reading post, but learning from a marketers point of view on how to get my content/post in front as many people as possible. This is both paid methods, and free methods. When you see the statisticsof how many people log into Facebook every day, you would be crazy not to try to tap into the traffic that is there.

I've been weening myself off of it quite a bit in the last couple of years. I think the only thing that concerns me about it now is that it's a bit of an address book of sorts for me to keep in touch with everyone if I ever needed to. I question if as many people I'm connected with now would connect with me again on some other social media site in the future. I feel like a lot of people have gotten sick of updates from everyone else.

I don't use Facebook for business. Still, I used to be addicted to it about two years back. I'd spend hours uploading photos and updating statuses. Looking back now I feel utterly stupid! The only feature I regularly use is the chat system to talk to few friends. This apart the remaining craze has worn off. I find it boring now....:confused:

I can't really define myself as someone who's ADDICTED to facebook. However, I guess I'm a part of the group of people who always have their facebook accounts opened just for the sake of keeping themselves updated with their friends. I don't spend most of my time on facebook though since I'm always managing my sites and/or watching movies and animes. :)

Not really addicted but need it to market my sites and other offers.
But as of now, Candy Crush has taken over me since I started it playing yesterday.
I enjoyed the game a lot and lost some hours instead of making money. :)

I use to be addicted to FB but I decided that my time online was far more valuable working instead of playing Farmville. I do have my blog connected to it and I do promote my sites that I work on via FB as well. It has not been that helpful to me really. I do get views on my Bubblews articles via my FB group but not much for my other ventures.[/quot
You really made a great decision shellyann36. I have been struggling to help avoid wasting my time on FB but it seems to take long. I have tried to my best to avoid it, asked for quotes from friends on a tip to this but am yet to get a satisfactorily solution. Hope you could give me a tip on how you went about it. Thanks hope you will get back soon to help...

fancy I really don't have any tips. I just know that I need money more than I do FB games and friends. The money is the part that drags me away from FB. Plus with all of the new stuff they keep adding to the games it takes so long to load them with my internet connection. It is much easier for me these days to stay away. I actually went and played a level of Candy Crush Saga yesterday. I wanted to see what all of the hype was about. Can you say boring? I made it through one board and it was taking forever to load the second one so I said forget it. Good luck to you.

fancy I really don't have any tips. I just know that I need money more than I do FB games and friends. The money is the part that drags me away from FB. Plus with all of the new stuff they keep adding to the games it takes so long to load them with my internet connection. It is much easier for me these days to stay away. I actually went and played a level of Candy Crush Saga yesterday. I wanted to see what all of the hype was about. Can you say boring? I made it through one board and it was taking forever to load the second one so I said forget it. Good luck to you.

And then I have known the reason why sometimes I make more money than others…just taking much of my time massaging or staring on my friends profiles and posts rather than devoting that energy and time into my freelancing job. Thanks a lot Shellyann36 that’s a great tip though.

And then I have known the reason why sometimes I make more money than others…just taking much of my time massaging or staring on my friends profiles and posts rather than devoting that energy and time into my freelancing job. Thanks a lot Shellyann36 that’s a great tip though.

Yes the messaging on fb gets me in trouble too. I turn my messenger status off when I am online working and have my work fb group open. If I don't everyone in the world wants to chat with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back