The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are These Goals Realistic?

iserluick

Hi everybody!

As I said in my introductions thread, I'm new in all these topics of CPA and Affiliate Marketing. This is very interesting to me because these business can help me to finally get a better life.

I set up a couple of goals to establish the income that I want to get, and I would like to ask you if they can really be achievable in a reasonable amount of time.

My goals are the following:

1.- I'd like to make $500 - $900 through free methods of traffic in less than 1 year. I don't own a website at the moment, I'm starting from 0.

2.- With that money, I'll start investing in various tools; for example, I would buy a domain and hosting to build my own website, pay the membership of The Dojo and other memberships of sites that talk about these topics and I would buy some books and courses that provide me with more information to use; finally, I would start to learn how to use paid advertising (PPV, PPC, etc.).

3.- I'd like to make $400 a month through free traffic methods while I fill my website with content and learn how to use paid advertising.

4.- When I start using paid advertising, while I fill my website with content, I'd like to increase my earnings to $700 - $800 a month.

5.- When I have my own website, with good traffic and everything set, I'd like to increase my income to $1500 a month.

6.- I want to complete this process in less than 3 years.

Well, what do you think? Are these goals realistic? Can they be achieved in a reasonable amount of time? The income set in these goals is too high or I'm underestimating the potential of these business?

Thanks a lot in advance for sharing your thoughts! :D

Have a very good day!

PD: Sorry if I made some writing mistakes, I'm still practicing my english. :p

I did the $1000 a month after 3 months only doing free method without a website.
All the goals are realistic.
Just find a way to make that happen :)
Good luck!

The goal which you have set is realistic you only need a plan then you can achieve that before your target time. Good luck bro I know you will make it.

Thank you very much for sharing your oppinions! Then I just need a plan with good applied methods to make it happen!

I did the $1000 a month after 3 months only doing free method without a website.
All the goals are realistic.
Just find a way to make that happen :)
Good luck!

Really? That's cool! I hope I can get similar results in that amount of time!

banners
Back