The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Are there any free auto-responders out there?

scottkeith75

I am forced to manage pennies at this point--taking care of my sick mother. Does anyone know of a decent free auto-responder that I can use until I can loosen up my budget?

Thanks,

Keith

Hi Keith

I don't know of any free lifetime auto-responders but I believe that both aweber and trafficwave are free for 30 days.

Joseph

MailChimp is totally free up to 2000 subscribers. It allows a certain number of emails per month - I forget exactly how many. You can join the paid plan if you need more than the free plan at a later date.

While not as sophisticated as aWeber (especially for split testing and tracking), it works well enough for many users (myself included). The only problem that would occur is if you ever want to switch to another, better service like aWeber or Constant Contact. You would need to get your entire subscriber list to opt in - again. Generally, you would lose subscribers at that point as they will not bother.

For very small niche sites that don't really intend to have more than 2000 subscribers EVER, I think it's a viable option. But if you expect to grow to a larger list, I'd probably scrape the dollars to make the switch to aWeber as soon as you possibly can (before you reach 2000), and accept that you will lose some of those early subscribers.

I second using mailchimp if you need to get started for free. Icontact is also a great choice as they allow you to import your subscriber list. In other words you could use mailchimp until you can afford icontact and then import your subscribers into icontact so you won't lose any.

The advantage to icontact over mail chimp is deliverability.

-Russ

banners
Back