The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Are PBNs a black-hat SEO techinque?

I don't think so. PBNs are a good way to build backlinks and traffic for your website.
I have read from a lot of sources that PBNs should be avoided at all cost. Sure, you can get a good amount of backlinks, but these links won't have any worth and it can hurt the ranking.

All the things which expert says are not correct. Even though Google says that every link which you create in sense of marketing comes in a black hat. But on the other side, google give ranking to those who are doing black hat so the same situation is in PBN Expert says this is not a good technique but I personally rank some URL just through PBN Links.

There are quality PBN's and then there are shitty PBN's.
Do your research and ask for samples before ordering.
High-quality PBN's can definitely increase your rankings and boost your site.

If you know how to do it, you can always make your own PBN. It will take a lot of time and resources, but it will be 100% safe and you'll know that the links will stay there forever.

Every technique that might give you results to outrank your opponents in Google SERP's is BlackHat, no matter which one you are using. Google is trying to put their engine to give results from content, that will be the most helpful from you, but every time after core algoritm, they will be weak at some points. For example, right now PBN's are a good example to show it, using engine weakness with them is BlackHat technic.

I have experience use the PBN's, and its only temporary effect for your site, and not for long term. Currently, search engine its smart, you can't hide your blackhat technique. Just do SEO technique naturally.

I wouldn't call them such anyway. I see it as a very good way of promotion for me no matter what. They works and always will if done carefully really. I do understand that it should be done with total care once again and I am happy to see them such. I plan to buy for some site soon btw;)

Yes & No. It depends on how you build them. If you just slap links after links with shitty content, you will get caught sooner or later. Properly built PBN can be an asset itself.

I have heard from some SEO experts that PBN's are bad and can seriously damage your website, whether many others are using it say that it works.
So, what is your opinion?
Share here.

Yes. Now a day it has been counting as a black hat SEO technique and it can cause manual penalty for your website. The wise decision will be not to use PBN techniques for your website at this time.

MI
Back