The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Are my conversions bad?

TrinuX

affiliate
139077f6f73ff6fc60c2bd1f3b0e733f.png

This is CPALead and I think I could be making more money with the amount of traffic I am getting daily.

It totally depends on the traffic.....what type of traffic or site is this?

personally I believe that is bad based on the CTR you receive. More than half of your visitors click on an offer. I think you just need to better optimize the gateway (I assume you are using their gateway) and set the option for the gateway to display the highest converting offers.

Do you have access to their "gold" surveys?

Both valid points above, definitely more that can be done to increase the CVR.

Also remember that marketing is a constant process, I'm never happy with what I achieve, there's always room to make things better and you've got to keep pushing, rotating and testing!

Would need more info to even have an idea! Would depend on your traffic source, how/what you're targeting, page, etc........

it really depends on what type of offer it is. some offers may only have a 5% conversion ratio. then again there are times when scrubbing may come into play (not pointing fingers of course) if you are getting that many clicks you may want to try the offer from another network and see if you are getting the same conversion ratio. Crediting can sometime be a pain.

I do not know what kind of ad you are running but the CTR is low you might want to run a bunch more images or different ads !
This is my rule of thumb that I live buy I think it will help you !
1.Impressions but no clicks = Change ad
2. Clicks no conversions = cange offer
3. no impressions =Raise Bid

A low CTR falls under clicks no conversions !

Cheers

MI
Back