The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

are direct links the best way to make money?

Landing Pages

Linking directly to a merchant's landing page through a redirect is a simple way to generate income as long as their landing page sells.

But I agree, a properly written custom landing page will convert better.

If you closely study the merchant's landing page, you can write a pre-sell message that will get the viewer more in the mood to be sold by the merchant landing page.

Also, a redirect doesn't help your pagerank with PPC engines. Loading your own landing page with nice keywords will decrease your PPC costs and move your ad toward the top of those listings.

Most people don't buy the first time, they have to see the product several times to make a decision, for this reason I prefer landing page or squeeze page...

It allows you to capture emails and names. Then you can follow up these people, give them more information and offer the product again... Also, you can offer other products.

Thanks,
PV Reymond

Direct mail is the name of the game. The money really is in the list. For a long time i resisted building an opt in list. Just because i knew i would want to give my list the best information they can get and i wasn't ready for the time commitment. Anyway i recently started building an opt in list and the difference is amazing.

You must buoild an opt in list and market directly to them. In my opinion, this is the number one way to make money

People want to enjoy online shopping. They visit as many websites as they can before buying a product. The landing page holds a probable customer for longer time. You can tell him more about the product with a landing page.

How do I build a credible pre-sell page? I've had difficulties in making them but I got them published anyway but I feel that they are not going to convince customers.

Any advice on that, anyone?:confused:

Very competitive market.

If you're asking these types of questions it means you don't have the knowledge to compete in that market.

Try something less competitive to build your skills up.

Most people don't buy the first time, they have to see the product several times to make a decision, for this reason I prefer landing page or squeeze page...

Thanks,
PV Reymond

This is very true and why I personally failed using direct linking for a long time. Then I stumbled across a little secret that has consistently earned me 70% to 100% ROI. The trick is to bid only on the name of the product and other variations with the product name included.

people who are searching for the product by name have already been exposed to it at least once and often several times. So it all comes down to writing compelling adwords ads at this point.

Johnaxe

banners
Back