The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Are all internet marketers liars ?

war

affiliate
How can I make difference between people
that know and people that say they know ?

On net they all say: get rich overnight, but first pay me 49$.
I payed 49$ and nothing, I am not rich now (but I lost my 49$).

Maybe they must be.
If they say: my product is bad, no one
will buy it !

Is this truth or not?

war:nono:

You know, I have a client that is on an email list of all the "celebrity SEOs" and he literally buys all of their products they sell.

This guy must spend a small fortune of these things. Each and every time he asks me "Hey KP, I just brought this from so and so guru, what do you think?"

My reply is....

If you stopped wasting money on buying crap like that which you never read or watch you will have more time AND money to invest into making yourself rich.

While your buying their products your only making one person rich and thats not you.

In reality there is only one person who is going to make you money and that is you.

KP

Last edited by a moderator:
Kp made a statement the other day, & immediately I posted that I 100% agree. The statement was " that is why i never show people my money making sites".

Now I am as open as it gets on forums, I will tell anyone what they want to know in order for them to have the tools to do the job, but I will not give them a step by step guide on how to steal my business. Nor will KP as his statement proves.

I once wrote a book on how to get rich, I intended to sell it online for $10 . It was an ebook, On the cover were the words "how to get rich" and when you opened it up, the text inside said "write a book" .

I am of course kidding, i would never do this, but it IS correct. People who make money make money, other write about how to make money. I have been trying to finish my book 'the complete guide to internet marketing and SEO, but I don't have the time. I am not looking to sell it, I will ive it away.

HOWEVER. to answer your question "are all internetmarketers liars?" ABSOLUTELY NOT .

One of my most succesful sites (in my eyes) is one that basically took me 5 minutes work, and earns me $2 a day. Would I tell anybody the URL, the niche, or the website? Absolutely not! As it's the only one that's making me money for doing sod all, and I'm going to keep it.

It's that old phrase - those who can, do and those who can't teach.

To expand on what OWG said - not all internet marketers are liars. Say if OWG has a site that says "Click here to spend £20 on a flight to Amsterdam". You click, pay £20, OWG gets commission and three weeks later your on a flight to the land of the tulips and space cakes. Would he be a liar? No. The site told you exactly what you paid for it, and exactly what you got.

Now say he said "Spend £20 on a book that'll make you a millionaire by sitting on your bed eating chocolate", then - unless he knows something we don't know - then yeah, it's probably a lie. However, in the scary world of the internet, lies rarely get caught.

It's like in the fairground when you get those "prize every time" stalls. If something sounds too good to be true, it most probably is.

I can't believe that someone will fall for that!

If I know of a way to be a Millionaire, will i "SHARE" it !!

that too for 50 USD !!!

U got to be kidding!

U need to grow up, mate!!

And that's your lesson, if it sounds too good to be true - then it is "TOO good to be TRUE" !!

How can I make difference between people
that know and people that say they know ?

On net they all say: get rich overnight, but first pay me 49$.
I payed 49$ and nothing, I am not rich now (but I lost my 49$).

Maybe they must be.
If they say: my product is bad, no one
will buy it !

Is this truth or not?

war:nono:

Work hard

You can;t become a billionaire in 24 hours,you have to work hard for it no matter what field it is.

The people who claim that they will make you rich or bring lot of business for your site in 24 hours are baseless and making people foolish.

Beware of them and never trust them

Not all internet marketers millionaires, but there are a ton of people making millions off the web. I work on sites all day, and though I do ok (not a million), one of my first clients makes a few million annually of one of the sites I built them. What do I make off of it? I think I made around $1,000 building their site.

Not all internet marketers millionaires, but there are a ton of people making millions off the web. I work on sites all day, and though I do ok (not a million), one of my first clients makes a few million annually of one of the sites I built them. What do I make off of it? I think I made around $1,000 building their site.

You built it, but was it you who did the SEo etc for it? it is a sad fact that without web marketing, the best site will be worthless. An anaology I make is this.

Imagine you have created the hottest product in the world, a products that EVERYONE will want to buy and it will make you rich. Imagine you get the best leaflet (flyer) adveryt designed that is going to blow the socks off everyone who reads it. Imagine you could have this advert on every telegraph and elecricity pole in the world, what sort of response are you going to get eh?

So it has been done, you wake up to an email saying the ads have been placed on every single telegraph pole in the world, and you expect to be rich. THEN the bomb drops, you look out of your window across the road, and you see that indeed your advert has been pinned to the pole, it is A4 encapsulated, but they have placed it right at the top of the pole, NO-ONE will ever see it, and you have no money left for marketing. Your dream is in tatters.......

Without people knowing about a product it is worthless.

This is why, most good web marketers / SEO's tend to stop working for others, and end up working for their own sites and making a heck of a lot more, as most of their sites will be on auto pilot.

Hi all,

There is some great feedback here. I really like Rhyswynne comments. But yes you are right if you are very good at some. I mean very good. Why do it for someone else when you can earn alot more money doing it yourself!

From
Doug

Hi all,

There is some great feedback here. I really like Rhyswynne comments. But yes you are right if you are very good at some. I mean very good. Why do it for someone else when you can earn alot more money doing it yourself!

From
Doug

Because for some, money is not everything. work MUST be enjoyable, and personally I get great enjoyment and satisfaction from helping individuals to make their business a success. the thought that their families will benefit from the fruits of my labours.

I can't give any rep for the post above OWG because apparently you was the last person I repped.

I totally agree with that statement above. Money is not everything (it helps yes).

I have been doing SEO/SEM since I was 16/17 and for me to stay in this job for close to 12 years, that is saying something.

I love SEO/SEM because I find it a challenge and as I said in a previous thread, pitting my wits against great SEO'ers like OWG is the next best thing to being a Premiership Manager or Super League Manager.

KP

MI
Back