“mobile”/ banners
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

App Store Optimization

Discussion in 'Tracking' started by Mike coulson, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Mike coulson

Mike coulson Affiliate affiliate

I don`t know if this is a right category to post this thread, but I did not found any ASO related category.

I am looking to increase my app reviews and downloads in Apple app store. I had posted my app few months back but still no downloads and reviews.

Is there any way to increase downloads and reviews?

2. cpalife
  3. Smithee

Smithee Affiliate affiliate

Things you could try:

- Create a great description for your app making sure you use the keywords you are targeting. I suppose you've already done that. Go a step further and get that description translated.

- To get reviews, you need to contact bloggers [small to medium publishers] and request them to review your app. You could offer to write a guest post in return.

- Create a video and use it to promote your app.

I hope that helps a little.

4. mdvelops

mdvelops Affiliate affiliate

Good advice, Smithee. I have gotten some downloads but my reviews are lacking. I knew during my app development I would need an audience, so I slowly built up a few tech/programming Twitter accounts so I can drop the link to my app every few days between posts. I have around 200 downloads in 5 or so months? Not a lot, but it's something.

What type of app is it? I'd be willing to throw your link out on my accounts. Will only get you a few probably, but it doesn't hurt.

Just get your app out there somewhere. Facebook, Twitter, make sure it has a good description so people can find it...there are also other forums just for discussing app development and stuff. Take a look at those!

3 people like this.
  5. Bestreviewapp4u

Bestreviewapp4u Affiliate affiliate

Hi, Mike!

Sorry I am so late to answer this question, hope this post still has the effect to promote your app. I will share you some useful methods at below:

About the reviews:
    Review serve as an important part of an app, which convey the essential information and real experience of app users. The quality of reviews can decide the installs of your app.

The ways of get positive reviews

Create a user community
    You can create a user community to motivate them to leave their feedback, because they can find more partner of using your app in this platform and have more impetus to leave their reviews.

Incentivize users to leave feedback
    Now, most people not prefer to leave their response for the reason they think it is not necessary to do. Therefore, you can incentivize users to leave their feedback. For example, you can make use of the integration method to motivate them to leave their review.

Cater to the interests of users
    If you let your users leave their feedback directly, they would feel impatient and have conflict psychology. So you can guide users to leave their review when they feel happy. For instance, if you are an app developer of game, you could make users to leave their feedback when they have won a game.

Buy positive reviews
    If you have enough budget, you could collaborate with a reliable app reviews provider to help you. It may took much money to achieve the goal, but the result is more apparent than other ways. Reviewapp4u can provide this service to promote your app.

About the installs:
    The app installs convey the quality and popularity of your app, you have to optimize your app if you want to get more app installs and get more revenue from your app

the way of get app installs:
    1. advertising
    inviting some popular stars and bloggers to advertise your app

publish some news and advertisements directly to popularize your app

put the video of your app on websites to advertise your app

2. social media:
    you can advertise your app in some social media, like Facebook,Instagram. Adding some friends about app developer to share the experience and idea with them. Of course, you can reply relevant post in some forum to advertise your app, remembering put your app link in your reply.

3. get high app ratings:
    the ratings of app is the important factor that people choose to install an app, because the ratings show the responses of users and give the reference of potential audiences.

4. buy app installs:
    it is a useful and fast method to get installs, but remember to collaborate with a reliable app installs provider.

5. buy keywords search installs:
    the quality of keywords affects your app ranking. However, promoting the quality of keywords is a tough task, including the relevance, competitive, localization and plural. So, it is necessary to optimize your keywords using some effective ways. If you have enough budget, you can buy keywords search installs from a reliable app store optimization company, like ASOTOP1, to promote the search ranking of your app.

Wish these methods will be useful!

Top Resources

MI