The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

App Install CPI worth promoting?

Sure!

People update their phones (buy new ones), the youngsters are growing (so parents buy them mobiles as well). It's neverending cycle of app installs.

Hi, I have noticed that many of the games that pop up on affiliate networks already have a lot of downloads.

Is it still possible to bank on an app even if the App has over 5 million downloads?
Yap. Its blooming sector. App Technology being developed everyday.... So its demand is never ending. What kinds of APP you are looking for ? We have a lot app related offers with good payout & great CR% - EPC :)

Sure!

People update their phones (buy new ones), the youngsters are growing (so parents buy them mobiles as well). It's neverending cycle of app installs.

But doesn't it matter about the account and not the handset?

For example, if I download an app from my username get a new phone and download the same app it would not count as a conversion correct?

But doesn't it matter about the account and not the handset?

For example, if I download an app from my username get a new phone and download the same app it would not count as a conversion correct?

Of course, the install is counted upon IMEI, not google account id.

It's extremely competitive, but if you know your user LTVs and Retention curves, you can definitely do well in that space. There's a whole sub-group of mobile user acquisition folks that share tips on mobile UA for games and which networks work/don't work, and are on the cutting edge of the field.

Some places they hang out in SF are at the Mobile Growth Summit and GDC.

It's extremely competitive, but if you know your user LTVs and Retention curves, you can definitely do well in that space. There's a whole sub-group of mobile user acquisition folks that share tips on mobile UA for games and which networks work/don't work, and are on the cutting edge of the field.

Some places they hang out in SF are at the Mobile Growth Summit and GDC.

Wow that's interesting to know. But why is it that these networks cap the app installs. It seems like there are a group of people out there thriving, but just don't understand how.

banners
Back