The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anyone use Affiliate sites?

gkd_uk

Hi

Do you run a site full of affiliates e.g. a site where you sell products and earn commission for sales?

How is your site doing in generating you revenue?

Thanks

Nope, never tried and probably won't. I think you can earn some, but I don't really like that market, but I know a good amount of webmasters that do.

Meti

Yes, i think already know of our holiday website.

It is a earner but with all affililate programs we always ask how trusted are these companies that offer these?

Currently we are trying to scale down our affiliate marketing operation and move onto selling our own products.

At least that is the objective. Do note that money can be made, however sometimes we question whether using Google Ads generates more money than affiliate generated sales.

Thanks

Can you guys recommend any sites which offer such affiliate programs or any available scripts?

gkd_uk,

I was a brand new internet browser, "Yes" looking for a internet business and guess what I stuck in those bad keywords home business and bang the rest was history.

Before I new it I had a webpage full of affiliate program promises. Did not have the know how or understanding of site promotion. Yet I was still bombarded with the upgrade routine from the affiliate bigwigs.

After 3 months I stopped all together. I was snowed under with no experience or help just everyone around me in the affiliate world trying to sell to one level under.

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE.

Do you mean to have affiliate links on your site or complete affiliate interface where all you do is sell someone's products?

Affiliate links/banners may work very good as a replacement to Adsense or YPN. If you find products directly related to your niche - you can generate some referral commissions which usually much higher than any PPC.

Affiliate interface I would stay away unless you are new to internet and this will be one of your first sites. As any website it will require a lot of promotion and you will be competing with hundreds if not thousands of other affiliates...

Take a TemplateMonster for example - they give you complete coded website if you like but there are about 50-60 thousands affiliates out there selling exactly the same stuff...

I quite like Affiliate Future.co.uk. They have untold merchants and have grown steadily over the years.

They have great support who want to help and will help if you have any problems.

Their site is clean and easy to use and links and banners easy to do what you need to do with.

Highly Recommended.

MI
Back