The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Anyone here from Clickbooth? Please help me...

free2idol

affiliate
Hi all,
I've just applied to be an advertiser in Clickbooth and got approved.
I was creating an offer in there but there are lots of technical terms that I'm not familiar with. Could you please help me explain these term as follows:
1/ What is the difference b/t SubId and Unique Tracking URL?
2/ What is the destination url, linkid, clickid and what is it all for?
3/ Is creative name and offer name the same?
4/ After choosing target locations, do I need to choose excluded locations?
5/ In the budger section, what is test budget in plain English?
6/ In the pixel code, what is postback url and in which circumstance we should go for iframe pixel, post back url or image pixel?
7/ I have 2 offers. The first one is sale and the second one is lead submit and they are all about biz opp (MMO), so which vertical should it fall under?

I do read thru the Clickbooth advetiser guides but it seems it is not designed for non-tech people so I am still not very clear.
Thank you very much

Hi all,
I've just applied to be an advertiser in Clickbooth and got approved.
I was creating an offer in there but there are lots of technical terms that I'm not familiar with. Could you please help me explain these term as follows:
1/ What is the difference b/t SubId and Unique Tracking URL?
2/ What is the destination url, linkid, clickid and what is it all for?
3/ Is creative name and offer name the same?
4/ After choosing target locations, do I need to choose excluded locations?
5/ In the budger section, what is test budget in plain English?
6/ In the pixel code, what is postback url and in which circumstance we should go for iframe pixel, post back url or image pixel?
7/ I have 2 offers. The first one is sale and the second one is lead submit and they are all about biz opp (MMO), so which vertical should it fall under?

I do read thru the Clickbooth advetiser guides but it seems it is not designed for non-tech people so I am still not very clear.
Thank you very much

Thanks for signing up for an account! I can have someone from the Clickbooth team reach out to you directly to help you with the platform. Will you DM me your email address and they can reach out directly?

Thanks for signing up for an account! I can have someone from the Clickbooth team reach out to you directly to help you with the platform. Will you DM me your email address and they can reach out directly?
Hi there,
thanks for your reply.
Here is my address:mymassmoneysites@gmail.com
Hope to talk with your team soon.

MI
Back