The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone heard of Minimob affiliate network?

Champ

Hi,
I became an affiliate on minimob network and I see there are thousands of campaigns with high payouts which I have never seen in any other networks ..But the thing is that their minimum threshold is $10k ..I searched about their company on google and on this forum as well , but there ain't much information available about this network so , I am not sure whether to work with them or not..Is there any affiliates who got paid from this network or have heard about this network ? ..If so please reply to this thread or inbox me with your opinion ..
Thanks a lot

Yes, they are good. I use them and I actually use Newbidder TRK to track my affiliate marketing and traffic source. Newbidder TRK is best tracker, if you ever want to track your sources and affiliate marketing and it is free as well.

Hi,
I became an affiliate on minimob network and I see there are thousands of campaigns with high payouts which I have never seen in any other networks ..But the thing is that their minimum threshold is $10k ..I searched about their company on google and on this forum as well , but there ain't much information available about this network so , I am not sure whether to work with them or not..Is there any affiliates who got paid from this network or have heard about this network ? ..If so please reply to this thread or inbox me with your opinion ..
Thanks a lot
100$ is mimimum

MI
Back