The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Anyone Hear of Dani Johnson?

candy25

Hi Everyone, I listen to Dani Johnson a lot and I just love her. I think she is the best motivational speaker for MLM's or other businesses out there and the best trainer. Everything she says points to getting trained by someone like her in order to succeed. I'm beginning to think so. I for one am saving up my money and I will be going to her seminar next time she visits my area. I've invested lots of money into my businesses. However, I haven't invested much in me. It's about time. I'm ready. You can join Dani Johnson's newsletter for free. She's easy to find in the search engines.

Your Networking Newbie Friend,
candy25

Hi Candy,

Thanks for sharing that. I have not heard of her, but so you know most people here are more into affiliate programs as opposed to network marketing or MLM.

Dani is Absolutely Amazing!!!

Two weeks ago I actually had an opportunity to conduct a video interview with Dani and can honestly say she is one of the most dynamic people I have ever met.

I posted the video to Squidoo and you can see it here for free (not an affiliate link):

http://www.squidoo.com/danijohnsonvideos/

Enjoy!
Tom

Dani Johnson Video

Tom

WOW- what a video! I have seen Dani 16 times in the past 18 months, and it's changed my entire life. Not only in my NWMarketing business but in everything I do.

Your video captures her heart, her passion and the desire she has in her heart to help others succeed who have never been able to do so. I've passed your video around to alot of people- thanks for posting those! :)

Sandi Krakowski

MLM program is cool, but i think more people are into affiliate program these days. I have a wesite that involves both MLM and affiliate, check this site {affiliate link removed by administrator} out see what you think.

WOW. I've been wanting to listen to her. Finally did. Yes it's MLM related but much of it applies to AM too. She is a DYNAMO!

What company

What MLM company did she work with?
You always here that she is a millionaire but you don't hear how the heck that she did it with monthly payments and stuff.

MI
Back