The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone have any experience with link locker?

damonm29

affiliate
Here about different ways to work with them but don't hear many networks which has them? Anyone have experience with them? Do they do well? Thanks

The most incentive friendly networks have link locker.Adwork,Adscend and CPA Beyond are just few of them.
Test it yourself and let us know If it is performing well for you:)

Are you able to lock video/movies links? I get information like you can because you're only locking the link. But i couldn't place a movie (from universal or some other studios other than myself) on a website and lock movie with a content locker and having a user fill an offer before be able to watch the movie. Any information on this? Thanks :)

Are you able to lock video/movies links? I get information like you can because you're only locking the link. But i couldn't place a movie (from universal or some other studios other than myself) on a website and lock movie with a content locker and having a user fill an offer before be able to watch the movie. Any information on this? Thanks :)

CPAGrip has a video locker as well.

Actually you would be surprised that FAX is still a major source of communication. In fact we work with a fax site that uses content locking to provide users discounted faxes!

MI
Back