The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone has native platform?

Mr.Style

Hi,
I am looking for native platform in order to work via xml and feed, got WW traffic push, cpc.
Working with taboola, revconent, outbrain and mgid.
Any ideas? Suggestions?

Hi,
I am looking for native platform in order to work via xml and feed, got WW traffic push, cpc.
Working with taboola, revconent, outbrain and mgid.
Any ideas? Suggestions?

We do support XML / RTB working with PUSH and POP traffic. Please ping me here or :
alex.s@targeleon com
telegram: @alex_targeleon

Hi,
I would suggest to try EvaDav.
This is a client-oriented native advertising network, providing cutting-edge solutions both to advertisers and publishers who are integrated into a single platform. It provides the best performance for the advertisers and embraces one of the most perspective markets of advertising formats – native advertising and push notifications.

Advantages of your cooperation with EvaDav:

• only verified advertisers
  • wide selection of landing pages for any kind of traffic development of custom LP’s according to individual webmaster’s requests integration with plenty of trackers, such as Binom, Keitaro, BeMob, PeerClick
  • personal account manager available 24/7
  • it takes you 10 minutes to register and start off.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Yo
Hi,
I would suggest to try EvaDav.
This is a client-oriented native advertising network, providing cutting-edge solutions both to advertisers and publishers who are integrated into a single platform. It provides the best performance for the advertisers and embraces one of the most perspective markets of advertising formats – native advertising and push notifications.

Advantages of your cooperation with EvaDav:

• only verified advertisers
  • wide selection of landing pages for any kind of traffic development of custom LP’s according to individual webmaster’s requests integration with plenty of trackers, such as Binom, Keitaro, BeMob, PeerClick
  • personal account manager available 24/7
  • it takes you 10 minutes to register and start off.

Good luck!
ur bids are trash

Yo

ur bids are trash

Starting April 1st, EvaDav introduced a much optimized payment model so all our partners can earn a way more with their quality traffic.
The more your subscribers click on push-notifications, the more profit you get.

Evadav is good when you have big traffic and a lot of returning visitors. I make average $14/day from my small gaming blog
stats.jpg

banners
Back