The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anyone got a good chicken wing recipe?

busygal49

I need a good chicken wing recipe for my daughters 18th birthday this week-end. Going to have about 20 people to feed. Any one got a good tasty one that will be a hit among hungry teens?
Thanks,
Denise

Have fun at the Bday party. Wings are my fav piece of chicken, never order anything else. But I don't have a recipe, just throw whatever I'm in the mood for together. I never follow recipes. I'm a real rebel in the kitchen and like to make things up as I go! :p

As some of the members know, I am also a rebel in the kitchen when it comes to really good food such as: fried spam sandwiches, fried bologna sandwiches, grilled cheese sandwiches and microwaved hamburgers.

busygal49, I think you will find a good chicken wing recipe at this link chicken wing recipe Recipes

Found a recipe Thanks

Thanks for that link.:) ..I was able to find several I liked. I had been searching online but just couldn't find one I liked. That was a GREAT link. But hey...tell me about the spam sandwich. We eat spam at least once or twice a month.

Thanks Again,
Denise

All of those foods I mentioned are part of a joke around here that has been going on for a while.

I was serious about those foods being among my favorites. Most others have favorite foods that are a lot different from the ones I mentioned.

We talk about food around here at times for one reason or another and I made it known a while back that Spam is among my favorite foods. The significance of that is that I love Spam because I hate spam in relation to what is done by spammers and I deal with a lot of that kind of spam around here on a daily basis.

When it comes to Spam the food product, I really don't do anything special with it. When I fry it I make sandwiches with ketchup added. When I eat it as it is I make sandwiches with Miracle Whip on them.

I have found a few other people to admit that they like Spam and it is good to see that you can also be included in that group.

I survived the party

I am soooooo TIRED. Getting too old to be putting so much work into a party for teens. My legs and feet hurt. But it is done, finished, over. I survived. And the chicken wings were a great success. Thanks for all your help with my chicken wing dilemma.

Denise

Denise, it is good to know the chicken wings were a great success.

I am glad we could help you with this dilemma.

You are a little tired, but you helped some people enjoy themselves. :)

MI
Back