The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anybody use UseTitan?

Samuel745

affiliate
I was searching up some GPTscripts and I came across UseTitan.

If you use UseTitan, how is the support?

Cavalier, if you can tell us about your experience with them that would be great! And the general user activity on your site.

Thanks alot everyone for your help!

Last edited:
Hi Samuel,

As you guessed correctly we use Titan for the site. We purchased the ultimate version over a year ago mainly so we had full access to the code behind it and the script has changed a lot since then. Support wise I found it hit and miss after the initial installation and the updates came to a halt for about 6 months last year due to a number of different issues on Titans End

Nowadays they seem to be better, there's been 2 updates in the last couple of months, but as we are no longer in the initial support period we no longer talk to the script owners and have started customizing the script ourselves. Over the next few weeks I'm potentially looking at getting the last 2 updates (via the support package) so can comment on their support/code quality when I get my hands on it.

The script has a lot of the initial bugs fixed, there are still some flaws in the script relating to the Rented Referral System doing strange things but apart from that the script works well.

Onto Earn Doing we don't disclosure activity or numbers but we are doing well and would grow faster if I had the time to commit.

Any questions contact me via im/email and I'll reply as I don't mind helping people out pre or post purchase.

Tom

Hey Tom,

Thanks for your review! Are you experienced in coding and manipulation of code? I am not, however, I still want to be able to do things manually. For example adding different rewards that users can redeem.

Hey Tom,

Thanks for your review! Are you experienced in coding and manipulation of code? I am not, however, I still want to be able to do things manually. For example adding different rewards that users can redeem.

Hi,

I am a developer yes so editing the code is easy.

Adding extra rewards, offers, offer walls ect are all done via the admin pannel no code invovled.

Tom

banners
Back