The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Anybody use Link Juicer?

seolinkbuilder

affiliate
I'm hoping for some opinions about this tool.. Does it do what it says? Is it effective for traffic? Is it effective for SERPs?

Does it take a lot of work/training to use? Do you have to really know it well for it to be effective? Is it worth the $47 per month they charge?

Thanks in advance for filling my empty brain with your experiences.:laugh:

I can see through it, I do not believe in it much, sometimes the title made me particularly worried:
“Get 100's or even 1000's of fresh backlinks to your site each and every month…”

sorry if bad ideas.

I can see through it, I do not believe in it much, sometimes the title made me particularly worried:
“Get 100's or even 1000's of fresh backlinks to your site each and every month…”

sorry if bad ideas.
:no:I didn't got anything from it.
Please could you explain it With Respect to what i asked..??:hi:

:no:I didn't got anything from it.
Please could you explain it With Respect to what i asked..??:hi:

Unless you are a multi-national corporation, you do not have 1000's of links into your site. You probably don't even have 100's.

If this does what it says for your money (which I HIGHLY doubt) then at most Google will see a blackhat SEO operation in connection to your site and you'll be blacklisted.

No site suddenly develops 1000's or even 100's of links in. And if a company promises that they're either lying or they have no regard for you or your longevity as a business.

Avoid like the plague!

banners
Back