The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any Tips/Tricks for Market or Advertise a Blog?

Tim Martin

affiliate
How would I market or advertise my Blog on different social media platforms? What content should I use while doing it, what is the best platform to share the blog. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated... Blog is related to IT Project Management.

I think the best social platform to share any website or blog is facebook since there is the majority of all english speaking audience. And it's better to create a page for your blog there. People in facebook like entertainment, jokes, nice images with or without quotes. And it's easy to invite your friends to the page. But be aware of adding a lot of friends to your personal profile. Facebook can block your account without notifying you about it.

Hmm, IT project management, I'm not an expert in that field, but it sounds interesting.
Can you identify 10 of your competitors?
If you can, are you able to find out where they are advertising their own sites/products?

If you can answer both of the above questions, then you are on your way to beating them :)

You are saying your blog is IT Management so you focus more on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twittwer you will get good traffic to your blog and as well as branding also. Focus on IT related post content, Current news and trends in IT management etc..

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should focus on two things:
  1. Quality content
  2. Share on social networks
I did this way and got 1000 likes in a week, since then I started getting regular traffic from social networks.

How would I market or advertise my Blog on different social media platforms? What content should I use while doing it, what is the best platform to share the blog. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated... Blog is related to IT Project Management.
You can work with affiliate networks which focus on IT and Gaming Industry like your blog is focused on it. It's important to choose right geo where these segments are very popular and right CPA affiliate which is professional in this sector.
I heard that CIS, Russia & China are very good for targetting gamers... still looking for an affiliate. I've just found admitad and Mobvista...Still looking for options, but I like these CPA networks.

MI
Back