The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any suggestions on network marketing

PetePalmer

affiliate
I have been telling my wife for the longest that our computer can act as a cash register, we just got to figure out how to make it work. I have been researching different network affiliate programs. Everything I see out there has either bad reviews or it is some kind of scam. I looked seriously into Maverick Money Makers but am still not sold. I would be completely new to the business, I know there has got to be a way to make money online. No I'm not expecting to go out and make 10K a day. I would be satified if I could make a extra $500-$1000 a month. I know that this is possible but don't know really where to start. Does anybody have any suggestions. I would really appreciate any input anybody could give me.

Hi Pete,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

We don't really focus on network marketing here in fact many of us are pretty anti-network marketing. There are plenty of MLM forums I think though.

Here we focus on affiliate marketing which is different. You make money actually promoting the sale of products as opposed to trying to get people to join your downline. Macy's, Walmart and thousands of other online merchants have affiliate programs and you can sell their products and get a commission when you do.

To learn more read all the stickies in our newbie forum.

banners
Back