The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any sms campaigns success stories ?

D

Dave Cohen

Hi all ,
Is there anyone here who can tell me about a really successful sms affiliation campaign ?
Or at least , some success with it , and for what offers .

I have over 100,000+ UK mobile numbers and have run a few SMS campaigns.

The campaigns were pretty straightforward I would have a sweepstakes PIN submit offer that was doing well on paid traffic (always use a sure offer) and send out a mass SMS with the caller ID as the brand ie: ASDA with a message saying they won and a link to my sweepstakes landing page. ROI was about 10% to 25%

Yes, SMS Marketing is beneficial for business sales to promote and advertise the new strategy and ideas to attract new and existing customers towards the business.

I have been using Skipio for teaching drum to my students and it makes my life more easier

Now, I'm able to schedule out lesson reminders, assignments, and send helpful videos with one click.

It has changed the way. I love using Skipio! Used it.

I have over 100,000+ UK mobile numbers and have run a few SMS campaigns.

The campaigns were pretty straightforward I would have a sweepstakes PIN submit offer that was doing well on paid traffic (always use a sure offer) and send out a mass SMS with the caller ID as the brand ie: ASDA with a message saying they won and a link to my sweepstakes landing page. ROI was about 10% to 25%
What did you use to send out the messages?

banners
Back