The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any product creators here?

tmgenterprises

affiliate
I've seen several threads about freelance writing, working for others and affiliate marketing but I haven't seen anything about product creation and promoting your own product line. Surely I'm not the only one here that produces products?

I've been producing and selling private label rights products for several years. Most of my memberships have involved PLR until recently. This past year, I branched out into creating products under my own name, as well as starting a membership site to help others build an online business.

Who else here is a producer of some kind?

I produce products. Actually mostly services, like website builders and webshop builders - including hosting. But have started to make automation software now. :)

I write ebooks. I really only have a couple under my belt. I sell one on my site and the other on Kindle Marketplace. My plan is to sell many ebooks on via Kindle and the other digital marketplaces.

I agree with Tara, I write ebooks, create webinars to accompany my ebooks as a full program, create marketing packages, write business plans, and offer general packages that allow me to locate investors for my clients. To become a successful entity online, there are a million tasks you have to complete to gain an audience. I offer my clients my time as a Virtual Assistant and more, allowing me to complete all the time consuming work for them so they can focus more on what they want their " brand" to represent.

I even go through the process of producing a weekly report for them. As far as other products I produce.... I create web templates and market them on Themeforest. That's an awesome marketplace for the SEO and web gifted.

banners
Back