The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any Pay Per Conversion Traffic Network?

TrafficYoda

Any Pay Per Conversion/action Traffic Network?

Like I said any good ppc/ppa traffic network. I get too many losses on cpc, i am looking for cpa traffic network

Like I said any good ppc/ppa traffic network. I get too many losses on cpc, i am looking for cpa traffic network
@TrafficYoda i haven't seen you for a long time.
how is life bro, i hope you are doing well.

and about your question i don't know any network.

@TrafficYoda i haven't seen you for a long time.
how is life bro, i hope you are doing well.

and about your question, i don't know any network.

Hey! it's been a while! I somehow lost contact with you on skype. maybe we can chat and hear what's been up!
Well, I'm doing okay. gonna get better. collected good budgets from Instagram and jumped back into pops last few months and gonna start media buys this week. :) and meanwhile searching for websites that allow cpa.

Have you checked any of those TrafficYoda, CPA lead, CPA grip, Maxbounty, or Peerfly? or even Propellerads? Let me know what you find with those, Good luck!

Have you checked any of those TrafficYoda, CPA lead, CPA grip, Maxbounty, or Peerfly? or even Propellerads? Let me know what you find with those, Good luck!
cpalead has cpa yes, but 80% is bot traffic which can get my offer network account banned.
propellerads has cpa yes but you need to $300 and they first take cpm+cpa both until they finished optimizing your offer to their traffic soruce which I find bs. I would rather do that myself and pay only for cpa.

cpalead has cpa yes, but 80% is bot traffic which can get my offer network account banned.
propellerads has cpa yes but you need to $300 and they first take cpm+cpa both until they finished optimizing your offer to their traffic soruce which I find bs. I would rather do that myself and pay only for cpa.
if you can do it alone, then go for it, and save some. Good luck on this!

MI
Back