The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Any idea when PR

K

kineticdc

Does anyone have any idea when the next Google PR update will happen? I have several site in process and am anxious to see if I will be favored by G. I dont care as much as I did in the past but all the same, it is a competition of sorts.

I enjoy the competition.

Does anyone have any idea when the next Google PR update will happen? I have several site in process and am anxious to see if I will be favored by G. I dont care as much as I did in the past but all the same, it is a competition of sorts.

I enjoy the competition.

No one can predict that kineticdc :sweat: Only Big G knows :wacko:

Just wait and watch.

DON.

Yes, I also accept "deluxdon", as sometimes, its happens in 3 months, sometimes in 1 month....We never knows. Its all in the hand of Big "G".

I'm hoping for June, I have worked on getting a lot of useful links to my sites lately and I believe it may be possible to regain the "juice" I lost during the seocontest2008. G00gle took some of the "juice" from my site, by discounting PR from about 25 of my pages.

As a side effect of the seocontest2008, There are now several copies of my site in cyberspace. In any event, G00gle has changed the frequency and depth of updates. Not even the "mighty" Resonate can guess with accuracy the next two updates. Like I said earlier, I am hoping for June. Anyone agree or disagree with the timing? Maybe we can start a pool on the 2nd official update. M.C. is not allowed to participate.

This is the second week of June, anyone think there will be changes by next Friday?

They do it based on U.S. Federal holidays, and it's a simple formula.

When a holiday for the current month creates a standard four day weekend (Fri-Mon), then it will be released on the 1st Monday of that month, unless that Monday is part of the holiday, or before that holiday. If that is the case, then they revert back to the previous month, and only do a back link update. If the formula can not produce a date to update over a 30 day period, they then pick a date based on the number of blog posts Matt C does over the the past month. It has something to do with three day weekends, and leap year, but I am not sure how they calculate that one though.

Hope that helps.

banners
Back