The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any good method can bring free traffics?

E

eurlbook

I learnt some articles from website, and try some method like forums and blogs, but the result was not good enough. Look forward to hear some great suggestion from you.

The thing about organic traffic - you need to be persistent. It takes long time to see result from organic traffic, or it may take forever if you don't know what you are doing. Forum marketing and blog commenting/guest blogging is by far one of the few most effective organic traffic. Another way will be SEO.

Have you tried social media? It could take some time to build up a large following but many people do well with it.

Have you tried social media? It could take some time to build up a large following but many people do well with it.
The thing I always find with social media is that the offers you are giving like cpa things ect are not anything to do with a good account niche.

I read other posts about how the best accounts for building up followers are things like pets and beauty ect trying to build up an account for free Instagram followers or app downloads is very hard and while possible not very good.

I spent a while building up a account posting nature photos I see accounts like earthpix with 10 mill followers after about a month and almost 2k followers I thought why am I doing this its not going to make me money if it could I would be very happy any tips?

I spent a while building up a account posting nature photos I see accounts like earthpix with 10 mill followers after about a month and almost 2k followers I thought why am I doing this its not going to make me money if it could I would be very happy any tips?

you just have to learn how to monetize the traffic well

I learnt some articles from website, and try some method like forums and blogs, but the result was not good enough. Look forward to hear some great suggestion from you.
For free marketing I think you should be marketing on forums, groups or communities on facebook or other social networks, ...

Do keyword research. You can find several free tools for this such as Google Keyword finder or you could signup at Tool Feast. If you have already done that then start reaching out to article directories, Social bookmarking sites, and forums. Place your website in your signature, if you can, for every forum you join related to your niche. Interact with people in those forums and give your advice. If you build trust they will most likely click on your website or offer that is in your signature. If you have a blog Ping o matic is a good website to ping every new blog you post. This is just the tip of the iceberg as there are several free methods. Once I have the opportunity to post links I'll share in more detail. Good luck to you and don't give up!

There is no such thing as FREE traffic, just like there is no such thing as a "free lunch".

Clicks from SEO, Articles, Videos or even link referrals don't cost any money ... but cost you resources such as labour and time. It's definitely more efficient than shouting from a rooftop yourself, but the clicks will still cost you something.

The most EFFICIENT way of getting clicks that make you a profit (revenue minus resources spent, whether money, time or labour) is still Google and BING search traffic which you can buy "per click". Overall, this route is still the most efficient way of spending the least amount of resources to make a good profit with growth potential.

But there are no "free clicks" in the online world, just like there are is no "free lunch" if that makes sense ;)

Nick

banners
Back