The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any good FREE Spy Tools or options??

Something I want to point out to everyone, yes having money to invest in yourself and your business will save you TONS of time, but it is NOT a requirement. Keep in mind every single thing you ever use online was created by someone before it was sold to the masses as a service or tool. If you have no funds there is absolutely nothing that stops you from learning to build every single tool you need from the ground up.

Its going to take you an infinite amount of time longer than buying tools others have created, but nothing in this game is impossible. There is is reason the top names seem to own tools for everything that you pay them for, and its vastly because they built tools for their own reason because they realized paying others for something they could build or have built was less profitable.

here is is reason the top names seem to own tools for everything that you pay them for, and its vastly because they built tools for their own reason because they realized paying others for something they could build or have built was less profitable.

So, in the very old days (;)), kidding of course, but back 20 years ago (and up to about 7 years ago), I used a tracker that I had had built. I had it built around 2003, as a very rudimentary tool that grew exponentially every month until Robert Gryn's Voluum came along, about mid 2013.

I have taken two shots at intelligence platform development, but this proves to be chasing shadows when seeking current accurate information. That's to be expected, but it requires a team to be on it daily as the ads, traffic, and landers one chases are all on platforms that reformulate daily and weekly in the battle to prevent intelligence efforts to identify the assets we seek.

I have been on Voluum from the beginning and it is ever evolving. Loads of new and good competitors coming out almost monthly. It does the job for me as well as the AdPlexity services.

I understand the efforts and investment to build one's own tools, but to be honest, that is way too much of a task for anyone less than a mid six figure affiliate marketer to find the time and money to accomplish, IMHO.

I have to say, I admire your skills and there was a time when I had skills. I was an MCSD for more than 15 years building banking software and databases for some of the biggest institutions in the country. However, while working three different businesses, software dev, real estate, and online marketing, the affiliate biz suddenly turned on for me in a way that out paced the other two by 3 fold, then 5 fold, and so on. I broke away from the software and real estate, and totally went all in on this industry.

Even with a well endowed retirement portfolio, the love of the game, and mid six figures annually, I wouldn't for the life of me go back to developing any software. I may design some and have a team build it out, but I would never take time away from my current business to build anything myself.

I understand the efforts and investment to build one's own tools, but to be honest, that is way too much of a task for anyone less than a mid six figure affiliate marketer to find the time and money to accomplish, IMHO.

I wouldn't for the life of me go back to developing any software.

I was a marketer long before I was a coder, but learning coding was the best decision I have ever made. This is exactly how it happened.

A friend of mine in the cryptocurrency space wanted a traffic exchange platform built that was unlike anything else that existed. He had developer after developer join his project and eventaully walk away leaving him screwed. He wasn't paying them in fiat and there was little he could do when they walked except try to find another developer.

After the 4th one, I got involved. I had never coded anything in my entire life and I told him I would create the entire platform from scratch. In 6 months I had a working platform having never coded before. I learned php, javascript, and ajax to make this happen. I was the sole coder.

I spent the next several years working on the platform turning it into a complete social network allowing video sharing from any video site online, sharing photos, unlimited length posts, likes, dislikes, comments and threaded comments, an integrated traffic exchange, banner exchange, article exchange, viral mailer, and have an integrated advertising platform where people can buy videos, promoted posts, banner views, pay to have articles written for them. I integrated all of these features with a series of cryptocurrency tokens so people earn tokens for getting enough likes on a social post, getting enough comments, writing articles for others, etc etc etc.

At the time of this writing, its over 800 MB of hand written code (not including fonts or images) that I am the sole coder of.

I never assume to know what ones determination is, however if a person really has a passion for doing something or for changing their life - they will ALWAYS find a way to make it work.

I am the rare acception and I am aware of that - but if I could teach myself to create such an elaborate platform having never coded before - I put nothing past the determination others may have.

I put nothing past the determination others may have.

Well, see that. That's the ear mark! My determinations are elsewhere. I prefer to hire these days to complete my needs.

I know the passions you hold. I've been there with coding, been there with so many other things, but in my evolvement I hold other accomplishments more dear. Gates gave up programming for more elevation in his business, Buffet gave up prospecting for clients for more elevation in his business, Musk typically hires everyone needed to complete a business model then sells it and each time elevates his new projects to exceed all that he has done in the past.

I am proud and impressed to see those like you to pass through the gates I have once passed through, but the day will come when the accumulation of all your knowledge from your projects will cause you to move to a new elevation where you direct others to do what you once did.

banners
Back