The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Offer Wanted Any Good CPC Offer right Now?

I want to ask if there is any good CPC offer with a CR of more than 20% and pays in between $0.5 and $1

And im also looking at either daily, bi weekly or weekly payment.
i'd prefer btc or Payoneer only.

Any offer like this please?

Oh really !
Sorry about that.

Absolutely no problem! :D As @CPAHub said, you have to get used to it in this business. Women only started showing up in CPA a few years ago. I was the first one on AffiliateFix (it was CPAFix back then :D) and the only female here for quite some time.

I want to ask if there is any good CPC offer with a CR of more than 20% and pays in between $0.5 and $1

And im also looking at either daily, bi weekly or weekly payment.
i'd prefer btc or Payoneer only.

Any offer like this please?

Back to why you created this thread....did you find an offer? Although, I don't know how anyone could guarantee a CR.

Absolutely no problem! :D As @CPAHub said, you have to get used to it in this business. Women only started showing up in CPA a few years ago. I was the first one on AffiliateFix (it was CPAFix back then :D) and the only female here for quite some time.

Back to why you created this thread....did you find an offer? Although, I don't know how anyone could guarantee a CR.

Ohok!

Yes, i did find one, its a biz op, but i havent started. still trying to study and also setting things up from my end.

MI
Back