The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any Free Tracking Tool ?

yes low coast , Prosper202 self hosted but it's little stupid tracking tool and i don't recommend it .
tracking is important in CPA.
you have to find a way to afford it .

hey guys is there any good free tracking tool or low cost ?

Hey, @robertkk, check out AdsBridge pricing page. Here are several reasons for you to test it:
- 7 Data Centers Worldwide
- 100+ Integrated Networks
- Flawless TDS
- Real-Time Stats
- High-Impact Machine Optimization Technology
- Landing Page Builder & Hosting
- Bot-Filter & Cloaking
If you feel like that the right solution for you, let me know, I'll be glad to share details and also a discount:)

Yes low coast tool available , Prosper202 self hosted but its little stupid tracking tool and i don't recommend it ,tracking is important in CPA.

Hello robertkk
BeMob has a free plan. This plan provides you with 100 000 events monthly. Once you register with BeMob you receive 1 million promo events for events over-run.
With our free plan you can create any required amount of campaigns, offers, networks, landing pages, traffic sources and domains.
Our support team will guide you through and help with settings.
For discount reach me out ;)

Hey there! We are not a tracking solution, but if you work with mobile CPA offers - check Mobidea, we have integrated tracker inside (and of course it's free).

If you have any questions, or would like to know more, contact our Support Crew - affiliate-service@mobidea.com

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hello robertkk
BeMob has a free plan. This plan provides you with 100 000 events monthly. Once you register with BeMob you receive 1 million promo events for events over-run.
With our free plan you can create any required amount of campaigns, offers, networks, landing pages, traffic sources and domains.
I can vouch for BeMob, awesome (and affordable!) service.

Hello robertkk

Thanks so is it 100% free for basic plan?

or just trial?

Hi robertkk
Basic plan is completely free of charge and provides you with 100 000 events monthly.
With this plan you can add unlimited amount of custom domains, campaigns and other elements.

Feel free to reach us out for more details ;)

Hi @robertkk
As it was already mentioned above by @Wes32 and @MarketKing our affiliate marketing campaign management & analytics platform RedTrack.io perfectly meets the requirements you've claimed.
For starters it will offer easy to use interface with templates and presets and free plan to track up to 50,000 events. For those who opt for a paid subscription, we offer low-cost and highly competitive plans.

banners
Back