The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any Dish Network Affiliates Here?

Revenue Allies, one of our 5 Star programs has a Dish Network affiliate program and also a Direct TV affiliate program, so you can sell both side by side if you want to.

Because they are one of our clients I'm sure we have lots of affiliates that work with them,
not sure if any will see this and weigh in though. Hope some do.

Any Dish Affiliates Here

I checked that affiliate program it said it was not accepting applications at this time .(revenue allies) this would of been a good 5 star program.

I have 2 sites that promote satellite tv (dish and direct) and one for satellite internet.

The plus side is that you can get into the traffic fairly easy with seo if you are good at it and the traffic is plentiful, the downside is the conversion rates.

On my sites I average a 7.19 % CTR, so the traffic is clicking through, but the actual conversion rates are sorry, at best! This is not just one company I do this for, so it is not just a bad company, as I have went through several.

Now, on average of 5 k clicks on affiliate links per month ( clicks to merchant sites), I average only 8 to 12 conversions per month.

It is all top quality traffic and keyword specific and this has been the results no matter what affiliate program I have used.

The satellite merchant that is here on 5 star has both direct and dish, just sign up and take a shot at it.

Any Dish Affiliates Here

I don't there doing business now, when was the last time you checked the site out? I went to it , there not taking any affiliates.

I have been an affiliate for them for over a year, so I could not tell you. VMC satellite is another you could use. The plus about them is they try to sell dish network first, then, if the customers credit is not up to par, they try directv.

So you have an automatic chance with directv.

The satellite merchant that is here on 5 star has both direct and dish, just sign up and take a shot at it.

Jcorkern,

Thank you for your satellite business. If you ever need anything for Dish pleae let me know. I am Saveology Networks new AM (formally known as Revenue Allies)

Regards,

Yeah, revenue allies was a joke...I have been in IM for a little over a year and have made some good money. Revenue Allies was the first affiliate company that I signed up with. What hurts is that they are they only company that has never payed me. They still owe me about $300 bucks. You live and learn. I could have quit, but didn't. No response to emails phone calls etc. I am a member of about 8 affiliate companies and have never had a problem since then.

silverbar,

Revenue Allies has new affiliate management, in addition to a name change, new interface and everything. The new company Saveology is a client of mine. Please PM me your real name, email address and Revenue Allies ID and let me see if I can help you work this out.

Hi Silverbar,

I'd be happy to look into this for you. PM me the name of the company you signed up under and I'll check our reporting system for past due sales, and get you paid. I apologize for any issues you may have had with Revenue Allies.

Regards,

***UPDATE*** Linda read my post and was nice enough to forward my info to ETRdahir. I also sent him an email myself with my info. I waited a full month......Nothing ...not one word from him. Again I do not recommend this company Saveology to anyone. They will not pay you for sales. Any company that hides from its affiliates is not worth your time. If your new to affiliate marketing just sign up at CJ.com and run the cable and satellite offers from there. They pay more per sale anyway.

Hi silverbar,

I'm so sorry, I was assured by George that he would take care of this, so assumed it was all resolved.
Let me check with him again for you.

Edited to add: I just emailed him.

Hi Linda and Ted,

I looked into this and discovered that you had 3 sales that went through and out of the 3 only 1 was installed. The commission amount for the 1 sale did not exceed $100 which is why you haven't received a paid commission. I apologize for the delayed response. If you have any additional questions please let shoot me an e-mail to gdahir@saveology.com

Regards,

MI
Back