The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Anticipation Versus Reaction

Joseph Ratliff

<b>5 Star Success Guru</b>
Have you ever noticed that when you're stuck in a mode of reacting to stuff it costs you money/time/stress etc...?

But when you are anticipating things based on data and trends...or simply because of insider information (sometimes mentoring fits this bill)... that you usually gain money/time/and relief?

An example from my own business...

Years ago, I anticipated that offline affiliate marketing would become a serious opportunity using the Internet to generate leads and sales for offline focused business and sell them/get commission from them (the key is using the Internet). Now (or at least in the last couple of years) you hear about "local lead plans" and such.

From an opportunity standpoint, I capitalized on the fact that I knew marketing is marketing no matter what media form it takes. But just like those who've profited by taking advantage of the Internet for marketing purposes in general (like back in the mid-late 90's)...I anticipated this and profited from it.

This isn't to brag, nor is this particular example that big of a deal, it's point out a glaring opportunity for you (if you haven't discovered it already of course). :)

You can do the same thing...but you have to focus somewhere in order to be able to look at data, trends, media types, business as a whole etc... to be able to see the opportunities to anticipate yourself.

My main point is...quit looking for the next "trick" to make a quick dollar or game/complain about Google...and instead shift your focus to the business landscape as a whole and truly get passionate about it.

Immerse yourself, so you can anticipate instead of react to the next thing.

Reactions cost you money...

Anticipation creates the opportunity to make a ton of money. :)

MI
Back