The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Whitehat SEO versus Blackhat SEO

successmindedgal

affiliate
Which is better Whitehat SEO or Blackhat SEO? Whitehat SEO playing the game nice or Blackhat SEO which tactics are backdoors, cloaking, and using other tricks to optimize sites.:yes:

Its better to say in the white, you can see more clearly in day light you cannot in darkness, the same applies to blackhat and whitehat SEO :)

I think i have seen the same thread in one more forum. Though i would like to answer it again... if you want to do a long term investment you should go for White Hat SEO. Coz the results the Black hat seo methods gives does not stay long.

the answer is simple.

White hat - good results on long term, hard work, but it's worthing
Black Hat - good results on short term , you risk to be banned and excluded by search engines.

Now, depending on what are your goals and expectations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, White Hat is better. Following the ethical way of optimizing a site is best to achieve best results for long period. Doing blackhat techniques may lead your site to be penalized or banned by search engines.

Good seo doesn't support blackhat. Always do seo in a proper way whether its takes little bit of your time the out put will be good and if you try to use blackhat then the output wont be good.

Alway go in a right way that is my suggestion.

banners
Back