The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Another way of earning 200$ a day.

Nelly

As you know I was successful with dating offers and facebook.

But Dating is not the only type of offers you can drive traffic on in the same way.

So here is my manual for other vertical – male enhancement products.

1 What we need first one – is a good offer.

What word “good” means for male enhancement vertical and traffic from facebook?

That means NO CREDIT CARD NEEDEED. Why? Because they afraid of being scammed!

So we need “Cash on delivery” type of offers. We can find such offers in ADCOMBO affiliate network. Register if you don’t have account yet. For approve you will need to provide stats from any other network. If you are completely noob – just start from Medcash.

2 Faceook accounts

3 Domain and hosting. Don’t use .xyz domains facebook ban them almost immediately!

4 Pics of good looking girls

5 Software for automation(optional)

Now get you aff link from Adcombo for Titan Gel, It will look like that

Titan Gel

Make at least 10 sub domains of you main domain and put frame code on each one:

Code:
<html>

<frameset rows="*">

<frame frameborder=0 src="http://your_aff_link" name="titan_gel" scrolling="auto" noresize>

</frameset>

</html>

My favorite country for monetization is Spain. It converts the best for me. By the way I don’t know Spanish at all)) Most of people from Spain can speak English.

Setup you facebook accounts: add pics, and post something Like than “I am in Spain for holiday, and I want to try sex with local man”

Now start adding friends from the country you choose.

You will get tons of messages from them))

Ask from them about their dick size…. And what ever they answer – say “So small? I hope not everyone in Spain has so small dick. You should really use titan Gel. You can buy it at http://your-sub-domain1.yourdomain.com

That’s all) You can use any other country. Or other offers in that vertical
200$ a day is not the limit

That method can make you more money than the “dating method”

And... is it not dangerous for you?
I mean, bad answers, insults... rude mods...
I have a very nice fake personal profile with a chick but... never be able to monetize it...

Any advice for me?
ah! my girl is a mexican one.

Regards!

That's too much hype, and totally over the top. I think you may reel them in once, but not again. Especially when your product isn't really promoted by any health professional, but has something to do with health

Very simple, but I do not think it's safe...
Not safe for what? It is not illegal - so its safe for me.
If you are talking about FB accounts - ofcourse they get banned, but I dont see any problem in this. I use 100 FB accs/day and only 10-15 of them gets banned. 10 Facebook PVA accs cost just 2$

banners
Back