The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Another tool...yes another amazing tool FREE...

DanoPano

affiliate
Hi Everyone, In this post, I will sort of speak do a...'two for one'. Let me explain.

Not only will I introduce you to another FREE Outstanding tool, but I will post the information in "Content Curation Format" beginning from my salutation above, ("Hi Everyone,...). In other words, this post will look just as if I posted it to my curation website. I hope you will find this interesting and helpful.

How often have you wished you could create a new website without having to worry about being online or live, (BTW...going 'Private' in your WordPress Settings is no guarantee Google will honor it. "Note: Neither of these options blocks access to your site — it is up to search engines to honor your request.")

Wouldn't it be nice if you could approach website creation with a kind of 'scratch pad' method in order test your plugins, widgets, links, etc. and all throughout not worry about it impacting your site because you were never online?

Well, there is a way to accomplish this and keep the search engines totally oblivious to your work as you construct your new site. It is by using a tool called Instant WordPress, by Seamus Brady.

Seamus Brady is an online entrepreneur and software developer. He saw the need for this application while teaching WordPress as an IT Trainer. "Necessity is the mother of invention" became true for Seamus Brady when he decided that installing WordPress on 20-30 PCs each time he began a new class was a severe drain on his time. Hence, he developed Instant WordPress.

Instant WordPress - An Incredibly Practical FREE Tool

By By Sarah Gooding, http://wpmu.org

"Instant WordPress is a complete standalone, portable WordPress development environment. It turns any Windows machine into a WordPress development server and can even run from a USB key. Yes, it’s that portable!...

Seamus Brady wrote to us and shared why he created this new tool for WordPress users. He developed it when he was a contract IT Trainer teaching WordPress. It became rather tedious for him to install and configure a local copy of Apache, MySQL, PHP and WordPress on 20-30 machines each time he needed it in a new classroom..."

Read more: Introducing Instant WordPress: A Free Portable Development Environment - WPMU.org

frontend_screen-300x224.png

You will love this tool's mobility and the fact that it is totally Free, in addition to the many other benefits I will leave for you to learn about and experience for yourself.

You can begin by reading about it today!

[Format I used to curate content]
  1. Opening remarks /Intro
  2. Editorial Comments
  3. Title
  4. Author
  5. Snippet from article in blockquote format (Actual curated content)
  6. Image
  7. Closing Remarks
  8. Video, I usually embed a video but I could not on this platform
Hope that helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back