Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Another CPA Network going down? CPA Tank

Roundhouse

Affiliate
affiliate
Has anyone received this email?

Good Evening,

First of all, I want to personally thank you for being part of our prestigious affiliate army.

Responsible leadership has always been a fundamental keystone of cpatank, and part of that leadership comes from my sincere desire to work one on one with people to help them succeed.

Recently our affiliate ranks have more than quadrupled from our numbers last year while our staff has remained the same. This has caused our service to be less than the standard of excellence that made cpatank one of the strongest Affiliate Networks in the industry since 2009.

I have a strong desire to return back to that one on one service that gave the most benefit to affiliates.

Because of this decision, we are asking you to please pause campaigns by this Sunday at midnight. You will be paid for everything you send. I am going to work on adding the proper manpower to serve our substantially larger affiliate base, and we will invite back affiliates one by one when I can absolutely ensure that we can give you the service you deserve.

I know what you are thinking, Yes, I may lose some money in the short term, but to me losing a small amount of revenue on campaigns that I do not have time to give the proper attention to is better than not being able to give the absolute best service and attention to affiliates; a true desire for quality in our work is what sets my team and I apart from many others in the industry.

I look forward to reaching back out to you in the next few weeks as we make the changes necessary to accommodate all of our members properly and working with you one on one to develop the best affiliate experience possible.

Salute Success!
Vito Glazers
The General

personally, I see this as big red flags

Yup, I received the same e-mail from Vito. Who knows, maybe they will back stronger than we think? :)

I dont get why they just dont hire new affiliate managers? Having to completely shut down the network because they want to improve their support for affiliates does not make any sense

I don't know it too, but I think that the problem is deeper than that. Maybe they want to change more things. IMHO since I registered there I never had a chance to be happy about that because there was a few things I didn't like in this network, so I have a hope they will change this things in the next update :)

Hey this is Vito from CPATank. Don't misunderstand the situation. Not sure who you are but all of the CPATank's personal and close relationships understand the need for this and things are all good and we are excited to get things where we want them to be ready to jump in growth again. - Thank you

I dont get why they just dont hire new affiliate managers? Having to completely shut down the network because they want to improve their support for affiliates does not make any sense

the problem is not just being understaffed but having too many affiliates not worried about quality retention as well as some other things like getting dead offers and updating descriptions. it's a big network that has been around a few years now with very little updates, it's time for a clean up. you seem really negative, relax, if you had taken the time to build more a relationship with us you'd be aware that there is not any issues.

yscyf.png

not negative, just raising some eyebrows since its a little suspicious. As I said, I hope there is not some underlying issue as to why this is happening.

will affiliates need to reapply to get back into the network?

Hey Bro,
I have a payment which is several weeks old and has never come through due to issues with my ACH.Do you mind sending me that payment now via paypal? None of my messages on twitter and email are being responded to.
Will update member once i receive the payment.thanks

They owe me over $10k . I have been texting Vito every day and finally last night I got a response saying 'we arent paying.' This was on a ziinga uk offer that he specifically told me I could content lock. I ran the same offer with 007 consistently and everyone knows you don't have to worry about getting paid there. If you use this network after reading this then you're an idiot. A network is only as strong as the owners word and Vito Glazers does not keep his word. I had to chase the guy down like a friggen drug dealer to try to get paid. I sent email after email and skyped everyone that works for him along with texting him every day. He told me after the first week that my profile didn't have the correct contact information on it (after I've been paid out at least $20k from this network already) then finally after no reply for weeks he told me last night he simply wasn't paying. CPATank is a joke.

Hey Bro,
I have a payment which is several weeks old and has never come through due to issues with my ACH.Do you mind sending me that payment now via paypal? None of my messages on twitter and email are being responded to.
Will update member once i receive the payment.thanks

good luck.

not saying I doubt you, but if you could post a picture of his text message, it would definitely help back your claims.

Also, I would take them to court for the 10k they owe you

I spoke to Vito the other night and he said he's slowly trying to clear all unpaid credits - i hope he does and i hope you guys get paid, hes always been a stand up guy with me!

Vito sent general addrees (i suppose that is also available in the blog) saying that all these guys that say that Cpatank is closing, do it to have more traffic in their websites. Anywais once i saw that some advertisers spend $20M in a quarter, so why would they close for $300k? My personal problem with cpatank (and other networks) is that i have clicks with landing, emails... but then they do not convert, even after changing of affid. I moved to adult friendfinder with the same campaigns and i found in my stats that have a certain number of clicks, but then 3 times more visits. Then i assumed that it's because the person registered and viewed many pages, but someone else has been credited by the lead. Then maybe the bigger affiliates are the ones that get all the leads and have such big EPC's. Maybe it happens something similar than what we do with 7 search and the advertisers do not want the small affiliates and/or automatically scrub the new ones to take traffic from some they are already trusting on (and vito said something about small affiliates that are burning advertisers).

Note that with $0.60 EPC's and weekly /bi-weekly payments i would also get a giant affiliate very quickly by buying a lot of traffic (i'm meaning legit traffic) , but the problem is that i have like $0,01.

banners
Back