The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

and then there was GOOGLE CHROME !!

LinkPopularity

affiliate
well, check it out, just go to Google and the link is right there ..

if you can reach google that is ..,. we can't reach it anymore for more then 1 hour now ...

could it be that the almighty has crashed ???

It's a great start, but it is missing some pretty fundamental features, and it's still yet to pass an Acid3 test. The one thing i really like about it thus far though, is the fact that it doesn't eat up 2gb of my RAM like Firefox does with it's sodding memory leak issues.

I really do not see Google browser knocking FF off the number 2 spot nor challeng IE

as it stands it does... to both of them... im not a fan of it as i love my FF... leaving FF would be like splitting up with a long term girlfriend to me.... and FF at 2 i hope your not ranking IE as 1st... yes its the most used browser out there but in fairness it does come pre-installed on pc's and when will a non tech head change browser software.... um never... i think most of the internet tech heads today are on FF as there main exploer... its slow... cluncky and made by microsoft lol

but the SEO advantages of the new browser is absolutely amazing, type a random word into the address bar and you will notice google results in there.

also they have done some amazing this with the structure of the software that does make it one... if not the most secure browser out there... and fast as each tab is a separate process that has a sandbox stopping people being able to track mouse movements, strap .exe's to the boot up... the list goes on and on.

there is nothing like this out there and knowing google they have pattents on this... i think guys were looking at the replacment for internet exploer

Last edited by a moderator:
leaving FF would be like splitting up with a long term girlfriend to me....

is that a good thing or bad:lol:

I may be a little stuck in my ways, will take a look though FF is pretty good i my eyes. Had an issue losing all bookmarks when FF upgraded but hey!!

I wouldn't be too upset if it knocked some of IE market share down.

I really do not see Google browser knocking FF off the number 2 spot nor challeng IE
I agree with temi.

Google's Browser is far away from Firefox or IE.

I've tested today and I'm not impresses at all... very few settings, doesn't know RSS...

Conclusion: Firefox Rulz :D

Have to say I have seen a lot of er shall we say negative public comment on the various issues underlying chrome.

Be nice if we could see a show of hands on here from those who have actually taken the plunge & checked it out.
Me?
I`m firmly on the fence for this one. Never much of an early adopter of anything.

Ivan

Issues with Google Chrome?

There already seems to be some controversy surrounding the new Google Chrome Broswer which was released on Tuesday 2nd Septemeber 2008, @ roughly 2PM (USA Mountain Time.)

Talk have been made about the lack of privacy that the browser holds and also about what the EULA said before it was amended by google.

Google gets perpetual, exclusive rights to all content you submit, post or display on or through Chrome

It has been shown that every install of Chrome gets a unique ID, when a user logs in to their Google account (using the Chrome browser), the account is then linked to the Chrome installation. (Which to me does seem a little privacy stealing to me)

The one thing that worries me, is if i am online and entering secured websites, can google really see what i am doing?

I`m scared shitless by it!
I thought the Google-ites were supposed to be the GOOD GUYS>
Sheesh!

I don`t care how they massage the EULA, what counts is what actually happens when you USE the software & the jury is sure as hell ou ton that one afaiac.

banners
Back