The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

And the journey begins

aleksifa

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

after taking a huge ass break from any affiliate marketing scene and strictly focusing over the past well 15+ years on my digital marketing & development agency helping all sorts of clients from startups to huge e-comm businesses I have decided to leave all that behind and get back to this wonderful scene.

In the past 15 years, a lot has changed, and currently, I'm hunting down all the info to get me back up to speed and decide in which direction to move forward and everything that needs to be done before investing time and money.

Past affiliate marketing experience:
- Clickbank promotions only (can't continue with CB because I can't open an account with them)

So there you have it a small intro from me :)

I'm more than happy to answer any questions you have.

Cheers.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

There are plenty of affiliate programs and affiliate networks listed in our Resources area.

You will also get loads of businesses providing offers if you post a new thread in the Business Centre forum asking for businesses to fulfill your specific needs.

Last edited:
Thank you very much T J Tutor and xlovecash !

I'm currently looking at this thread: Ask Me Anything - New and Still Confused.

TJ's checklist:
* Select a niche - I actually want to test Sweepstakes - SOI, so any niche that has those would be ok
* An Intelligence Tool - I was thinking about SpyOver (any other recommendations except AdPlexity? it's a bit way too expensive for me at this moment)
* A VPS - let's say yes on this one
* A Budget - yes
* A Tracker - not at the moment but was thinking about using Voluum
* Accepted by at least two Affiliate Networks - any recommendations for Sweepstakes (geo tiers 2 and 3)?
(P.S TJ I understood what you told me in your last message regarding the Business Centre)

So to sum up my questions:
- Do you recommend any other Intelligence Tool or am I good to go with SpyOver to search which Sweepstakes are currently running?
- Which Affiliate Network would be recommended for this and also what do I need to get approved? (I also understand I can ask in the Business Centre regarding this)
- Am I missing anything else?

If I understood correctly this is the process:
  1. Find what actually works on the chosen traffic network (PropellerAds, Megapush, etc) via the Intelligence Tool.
  2. Apply for the affiliate network(s) and get the same or similar offer
  3. Analyze the landing pages and create similar ones (pure HTML & CSS or use one of the software's on the market e.g PureLander)
  4. Translate the pages to the languages that you will be pushing the ads to.
  5. Get a VPS (cloud VPS or something similar that has global CDN distribution)
  6. Connect everything with the tracker used (Voluum, Bemob, Binom, Trackwill, etc)
  7. Have a Budget for Ads (500+ just for testing, multiple ads, and targeting variations to find what works)
  8. The Fun Begins ( test, analyze, test, analyze, etc)

Thank you guys, I would really appreciate any info on this!

Cheers.

Last edited:
but was unable to convert.
Has to be low quality traffic or offers (or both)
Hi Everyone,
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Question threads here pls:
Newbie Helpdesk

Hi Everyone,

after taking a huge ass break from any affiliate marketing scene and strictly focusing over the past well 15+ years on my digital marketing & development agency helping all sorts of clients from startups to huge e-comm businesses I have decided to leave all that behind and get back to this wonderful scene.

In the past 15 years, a lot has changed, and currently, I'm hunting down all the info to get me back up to speed and decide in which direction to move forward and everything that needs to be done before investing time and money.

Past affiliate marketing experience:
- Clickbank promotions only (can't continue with CB because I can't open an account with them)

So there you have it a small intro from me :)

I'm more than happy to answer any questions you have.

Cheers.
Welcome aboard! I think you have a lot of interesting experience to share with us, hope to see some posts from you :)

I'll be glad to help with tracking solutions for you, we have an interesting offer :)

Hope to work with you, check us out!

Welcome aboard! I think you have a lot of interesting experience to share with us, hope to see some posts from you :)

I'll be glad to help with tracking solutions for you, we have an interesting offer :)

Hope to work with you, check us out!

trackwill Thank you very much even tho I have set my mind on using Binom Tracker I'm more than happy to hear (and probably others) what offer you have and if possible how exactly you compare against Binom :)

Also, what does "CPC overcharge" and "CPM overcharge" mean on your packages?

Cheers.

trackwill Thank you very much even tho I have set my mind on using Binom Tracker I'm more than happy to hear (and probably others) what offer you have and if possible how exactly you compare against Binom :)

Also, what does "CPC overcharge" and "CPM overcharge" mean on your packages?

Cheers.
Hi there again :)

Overcharge means that if you exceed the limits of your subscription — you'll be able to continue your work, but we will charge you a small amount for any additional clicks or milles.

banners
Back