The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

An Italian Guy

Hellow fellow my name is Nicola, i'm glad joining to affiliatefix, after few month of reading i've found useful informations about the affiliate arena.
Not new to the marketing world, i actually have a small marketing agency in Italy.

Hello There @NickyBass :)
Nicola

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

You already have great marketing experience,
that is awesome, you can really have a great impact
in our community, and learn alot yourself as well.

Enjoy....:cool:

Last edited:
Hellow fellow my name is Nicola, i'm glad joining to affiliatefix, after few month of reading i've found useful informations about the affiliate arena.
Not new to the marketing world, i actually have a small marketing agency in Italy.

Wow that's great, it's mean you are the expert one here. What you suggest me because I have small business and want to monetize :)

Wow that's great, it's mean you are the expert one here. What you suggest me because I have small business and want to monetize :)
Hi @MrJunaidShahid ! I'm an expert in digital marketing e traditional marketing(i have also a degree in marketing management from Ca' Foscari the University of Venice) but i'm relatively new about affiliate marketing, i mean i know it from long time but i never spent too much on it. So i'm an expert and not an expert in the same time :-D
What kind of business do you have?

MI
Back