The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

An excited newbie!

HewiTrading

affiliate
Hi,
Henrik here, 38 years old from Sweden. I'm an old restaurant and food truck owner, so this segment is a bit different than l'm used to :). But l'm really eager to learn, and you will probably see a lot of me in the newbie section (like, in 5 min..). I've spent a lot of hours the last few weeks just learning as much as l can, and l'm really hungry for more. Talk soon!

Welcome to AffiliateFix Henrik!

What brings you here and what are your goals? :D

See you around :)

Thanks! To begin with my goal is to get a really good understanding on how to get good traffic, who to target and then how to convert them. I've made a few landing pages and a few ads, and now l try to sharpen them as good as l possibly can. And hopefully later on to be able to make a living out of this, that whould be a dream to be honest :)

I think the best way is to work backwards from the offer as that's the most important thing here. Everything else could be the best in the world but if the offer is performing bad or not converting then all else is ruined.

When I first decided to change my methods I found manual spying and using adplexity seeing what others do helps a lot to get a feel of what is out there.

I think the best way is to work backwards from the offer as that's the most important thing here. Everything else could be the best in the world but if the offer is performing bad or not converting then all else is ruined.

When I first decided to change my methods I found manual spying and using adplexity seeing what others do helps a lot to get a feel of what is out there.

Thanks! I have spied on what others are doing that promotes similar products, and l know the product l promote converts really well for other and also have a good reputation.

Thanks! To begin with my goal is to get a really good understanding on how to get good traffic, who to target and then how to convert them. I've made a few landing pages and a few ads, and now l try to sharpen them as good as l possibly can. And hopefully later on to be able to make a living out of this, that whould be a dream to be honest :)

Try to do some research on offers like what is converting and in what way. You'll surely get something good with this.

welcome to the forum bro.

you are in the right place bro to learn all of this and be able to achieve your goals..

MI
Back