The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

American Family Safety - Through SAS

AFS Team

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

We are pleased to announce the American Family Safety Affiliate Program!

Our site offers emergency and safety kits of every size. The kits are customizable, affordable and include items such as food and water rations, safety blankets, radios and weather shields. This is the type of product that every home, office, school and college dorm should have. Help us keep America safe with these safety kits. The Ready Kit was crafted from recommendations from the Department of Homeland Security.

Earn up to 10% commissions and work with a dedicated Affiliate team.
http://www.americanfamilysafety.com/affiliate-program.php

Questions? Send us a note at:

affiliates@americanfamilysafety.com

The AFS Team

Welcome! I like your niche affiliate program. Now more than ever having an emergency kit and plan are a necessity for your family. As a military member I think people often get complacent about these things. Good user interaction with the customized family communication and disaster plan. Your products should move rather well. Definately take advantage of eBay as this is a budding market with no absolute leader yet. Best of luck to you all.

Welcome to the 5 star forums American Family Safety,

Thanks for sharing your program with our 5 star members. I agree with Stephen it's a much needed product.

Thanks for the welcome!

Hi Linda and Stephen,

We agree. This is really the sort of thing any person, no matter what age or gender needs. Instead of taking $40 for a night out to the movies and dinner, folks should use that and protect themselves with these kits.

Good things ahead, but we know new programs take a while to get established. Many thanks for the welcome.

The AFS Crew:)

banners
Back