The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ambitious project with great potential - 80% done, partner n

O

on_way_to_fame

Hi,

Well, I was planning to launch a big portal, which is about 80% ready and can be seen at planetwicked.com/user . I have done a lot of research on this project and I personally believe it has a lot of potential. Due to some reasons the firm which was doing it, got disintegrated and shut down, due to which my project has been hung up for quite some time now. But they did a fantastic job with whatever is there, the programming is brilliant and most people have loved the design as well. There is unlimited potential in this project and it has great scope, but due to limited financial and time resources, instead of getting it completed by another firm, I am more interested in going into partnership, with some residing in Birmingham, UK, or somewhere close (could be within the west midlands area).

The firm was located back in India, and that is where I am originally from, although have now shifted to UK for my university. (Just in case you are interested)

This is what I am looking for in a potential partner.

1) Skilled in php…and good knowledge of My Sql.
2) Experience and a nice portfolio of work done in php.
3) Ambitious and creative.
4) Located in UK (Preferably West Midlands, Birmingham)

If you think you might be interested please feel free to message me or contact me via msn monga_ashish@hotmail.com

Any comments about the website are most welcome.

If you have any questions please post them here.

Thanks
Ash

It's a great looking site, I hope you find who you're looking for.

BTW, welcome to UK Webmaster World :D

Hi,
Have you written a business plan? If you have done one it will certainly increase your chances of finding a partner, one think the partner would be interested in is the revenue potential, the age group the portal is target at are not know for having great spending power.

Anyway if you have done a business plan/business proposal that will increate you chances, I may be able to introduce you to a potential partner if you have a business plan.

You could also speak to your local business link/ Chamber of commerce

Temi

MI
Back